Connection:

Some things to help you connect with your therioty(s)!!

-go outside: if you live near a forest or some woods consider going out into them and hanging out. If you don't have woods you can hangout in your backyard!

-look outside: for those of you who may not be able to go outside or just don't want to an alternative can be starring out a window! Lots of animals stalk, or 'bird watch' their prey! So you can mimic this buy looking at animals outside you may see.

-hunt like your theriotype: this is kind of self-explanatory, search up videos on how you theriotype hunts and try to mimic it.

-wear gear: you don't have to wear gear but it is quite fun to wear it!

-make a den/burrow/nest: take some blankets and pillows and arrange them under your bed! This can act as a space to act and play as your theriotype, or sit and watch TikTok like I do!😅

-get creative: not all of us are artists, but it's still fun to try and draw your theriotype or make something related to them!

-start a journal: you could do it online or in a notepad, but writing down your non-human behavior or a log of your shifts can help you decide or figure out stuff about yourself and theriotype!

-watch a documentary, show, or movie about your theriotype. This can help you educate yourself on the different ways your theriotype type acts.

-play games: there are numerous video games that have you play as an animal, try and find one for your theriotype!

-do quads or sports related to your animal: bears run really fast, so if your a bear therian you should join a sport like track and feild!

-sleep like your theriotype! Curl up or stand up. Pretend to take a cat nap!!

-make a related meal: make a snack or meal out of things your theriotype would eat! If your theriotype eats primarily grass, make a salad! If it eats primarily berries and fish eat some cooked fish and blueberries or blackberries!

-practice vocals: making vocals can be hard but fun at the same time!!

If you have any other ways to connect with your theriotype(s) please tell me I'd love to hear them!!