Extra 1

"Student Ryan, can you explain the questions to me after school today? I have a few wrong questions that I didn't understand."

During the class break, a worm cub came over holding the workbook, with anticipation written all over his face.

Ryan glanced at the red-marked topics in the exercise book, and thought for a while: "Shall I tell you now? I'm going home to see my brother after school." Xiao Chongzai nodded happily, "Okay, okay!" However, the next second, he was poked on the shoulder by another insect: "Hey, I came first

.

" The scene was once very embarrassing. But who is Ryan? He wasn't afraid at all. He took out a piece of paper and tapped it with a pen: "The types of questions you both don't know are similar. Let me explain to you together." Although he loves to help his classmates, he didn't expect that being a study committee member would be so troublesome. The younger brother Fogga broke his shell on his fifth birthday. On the same day, the two fathers held a birthday party for him and invited their good friends to attend. And Fojia was put in the incubator at that time, listening to the birthday songs sung by the insects, and slowly got out of the insect's eggshell. Ryan stared at the wet little bug cub, his eyes widened in surprise. The newborn worm cub is not very pretty, but nothing makes Ryan happier than witnessing the arrival of a new life, and this new life is his lovely younger brother. He felt that this was the best birthday present he had received on his fifth birthday. Fogga's character is not as outgoing and cheerful as Ryan, but very quiet, perhaps because he inherited the genes of his two fathers-Neither Caesar nor Aiga are very outgoing. Lying in the cradle of the worm cubs, he always looked at every worm coming and going with his moist ice blue eyes.

Even if he felt uncomfortable and started to cry, he would not cry loudly, but sobbed softly, crying until the tip of his nose turned red, which made the worms in the house feel very distressed.

And when he is happy, he just bends his eyes and reveals a shallow smile, he doesn't know how to giggle.

When Ryan came home from school every day, the first thing he did was to rush to Fojia's side, and stared at Fojia motionlessly, only to stare at the two little bug cubs with crooked eyebrows and Caesar's heart softened.

"Fojia looks more and more like you." This day, Jiada stared at Fojia for a long time, got up and came to this conclusion to Caesar.

"Huh? Is there?" Caesar took a look: "It's obviously very similar to Ai Jia." "

Only the color of the eyes is similar, and the facial features are very similar to you. Not as aggressive as the Marshal?"

Jiada said this, and looked back specifically to confirm that Ai Jia was not here and did not hear him.

He didn't want to offend Mo Wei's immediate boss.

Caesar bent down, pressed his cheek against Fojia, watched Xiao Chongzi squint his eyes contentedly, and kissed again.

Looking at the intimate interaction between the father and son, Jia Da made up his mind to go home tonight and give birth to a little bug cub with Mo Wei.

However, before his wish came true, another one came true first—

"His Majesty the Zong Emperor is pregnant again, and the empire is about to usher in a second prince!" "

Suspected to avoid the conflict between the princes, the Emperor Zong ordered His Royal Highness Christian to be named the crown

prince of the empire" "His Royal Highness Christian has officially become the heir to the throne, and the canonization ceremony will be held next month"