Controling My Self

Ryan Pov
When I woke up this morning I started to fell really weird. After we got dressed and got our bags together it was 6:00 am.

We then went to the pack house for breakfast, thats when I really started to feel the difference. Any little sign of disrespect I was really angry.

I was trying my best not to show it but my aura just screamed (I'm going to kill you!).

So after a while I went to wait for my grandparents in my car since they are riding with me and running back home which is faster by the way.

When I got into my car I started talking to my wolf and other creatures.

["Would you guys mind explaining to me why the hell do I feel so angry and feel the need to put everyone in their place?"

" Well since we are suppose to have at lease 3 sexual partners to control the power, anger and the need to be in control all the time." Angel said,

Then my vampire Blade said "Not to mention the fact that we haven't even mated with angels fate mate jace yet. If we aren't going to mate with him yet we need 3 people to just be our sex slaves until our birth day in about 2 months."

Then my angel yes I have an actual angel and not just my wolf. His name is Gabe "Ryan do you have anyone in mind?"

"Well yeah i have two people in mind but we will still need a third person what do you think?"

Blade said "Ok I think we can deal with only having 2 for now but the question will be can everyone else, because we will be a little more hosel than normal with only 2 but as bad as it is now.

For now we will just find a random person at school that we don't hate to fill in for a few day until we get our selves under control."] I just said ok.

By the time I was done with that talk josh had all ready started home. When they saw I came to josh asked "Ryan what was that about back at the pack house and now?" I explain what my creatures told me.

Then grams asked "So do you know how your going to use to fix that?" I told then that I only have to in mind so far and that I might still be a little angry for a while until I get my self under control.

When we got back to town we drove to the pack house. I'm just glad that most people are gone to work or school.

When we was almost there I texted Jace and Chloe and told them to come to the pack house. By the time we got to the house they were there I hugged them all then I pulled Jace in for a short kiss.

We in side the alphas office and they got the know gran and gramps while I just stayed quiet.

Then gran explained my powers and about have more than one mate and how it was for everyones safety that I have more than 3 sexual partners at once.

They didn't believe me so I put out 20% of my powers and they all drop to their knees kissing the floor now my vampire was angry and came out.

when he did my eyes were red my teeth turned into fangs but he let the power down to 10 percent it still had them on their knees and he said in a really deep voice that made then shiver.

"Ok we really like all of you and for Ryan's sake and the face you are my mate and his family I will not kill you,

But right now and until we get our selves under control I am going to warn you only this once just listen to everything they are tell you because it might save your life one day.

Now we are going to go to our house and talk to and get to know our sexy mate and try to call down have a nice day."

And with that he pick up Jace because he was still on his knees like everyone else.
He was still in control he ran though the woods to our house in about 30 seconds with his vampire speed.

Went to my room set down on the bed and blade looked up at the picture on the wall and licked his lips at the site of a naked Jace.

After that I took control and explain every thing to him but left out how powerful I was and about the immortal thing and mind control.
He shock me with at he asked next "Ryan will you please mark and mate with me now?"

"Jace I know it must not seems like it but I love you so much and I was going to wait until I knew you were ready but if thats what you want of course.

I will I love you just know that and with me having to sleep with either people and finding other mates just remember you are my fate mate so our bond will always be more powerful than any one else.
Also when I sleep with any one you wont feel anything."

" ok I understand and love you" And with that I make love to my mate and first love and we were trying our best not to hurt him, but it is hard not to with this new power and control problems.

We finished thats was amazing. I kissed him sweetly and cleaned him up and let him sleep and went and got in the shower.

While in there I was talking to my creatures about how we wish he got pregnant this time but we know he didn't because of our power.

(Sorry didn't feel like writing a sex scene but you will get one soon.)