Red Moon

Ryan's Pov
When we got back to my office i said hi to everyone, then my office phone rung, so i said "excuse me" i answered my phone.

Jace's Pov
When we got back to his office his phone rang and he asked us to excuse him when we was done his best friend Josh ask who was on the phone and Ryan said

"Gammy and Gramps" then Josh said "Really!! I really miss Gammy whats up?" "They just wanted a update about my mate and what i was going to do about family business.

" Then Ryan turned to my dad and papa and started to talk. "Ok i have a question, what do you guys think about the pack thats on the other side of my land?"

My dad answered "The blue moon pack what about it. I mean they are the bigest and strongest pack in the world. Why?"

"Well because when i turn 18 in 2 years i will become Alpha when my grandparents step down. So if and when Jace and i mate.

We will become the Alpha's of both packs so if we. Do we have to together and make a plan."

When he told us this and then dad side "I think that would be an amazing chance, but i would need to talk to your grandparents and you both have to mate first.

We will talk about it and see." "Ok here is there numbers.

Gave then a call. If you would excuse me i need to spend some time with my mate its time for his punishment."

And with that he said bye licked is lips and pull me out out of the room leaving behind my laughing family.

He lead me to the top floor to a big door and put his hand on the door and it opened.

We walked inside it was a huge room almost like an apartment. One side its like a small office also a small fridge on the other side a huge king size bed.

He set on the bed picked up a tablet and then next thing i knew the wall beside the bed turned
from black to clear and it was like a big computer screen and you could see the woods around the house it was amazing. "Jace sit we have a lot to talk about."