CHAPTER 1: NEW BUDDIES!

"So! with what happened right now, is because you want to know about the Tesseract, eh? . Where did you get that thing?" you said fixing the bottom of the Tardis with a flamethrower.

Fire splatters began to spray all over the place. Good thing you're wearing safety goggles. This is the daily routine you make. Fix all the broken things and there are times when you upgrade something for future use. It can be said that every day you do repair work because you really can't sit still. There are dangers that can be said to always come with open arms. As if invited without the knowledge of the owner themselves. It's like you are a moving problem magnet. All the problems that exist will definitely be with you.

" Like I said, my cat swallowed that thing and threw it back up. " Fury said as he leaned against the Tardis barrier with his arms crossed over his chest.

"yeah I know, that. But, how can that thing exist?" you stopped your work and started to go upstairs, hand holding the flamethrower."How did it get to earth?"

You murmured before placing the flamethrower into a special crate at the bottom of the TARDIS control station then you crouched down and pulled your sonic screwdriver out of your pants pocket and pointed it at the wires coming out of the control station. The shrill sound of the sonic screwdriver began to be heard.

Fury looked at your face for a moment. Maybe think of a way to tell about it. Although it's a bit complicated to explain, it's not wrong if he wants to try. But, it's not easy for him to tell this to people he doesn't know very well. Not to mention people who just met a few minutes ago.

Fury sighed. " it's a long story. It's a bit complicated to tell. Too much drama. So, easy to tell, it started in the 1980s, project leader Wendy Lawson, who was in reality a Kree named Mar-Vell, used the Tesseract's energy to create the Light-Speed Engine in an attempt to end the Kree-Skrull War. She called it Project Pegasus. She died and the project was dissolved. But, in another time. Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean when he was looking for 'someone'. He thought that this Tesseract had countless energy. A powerful energy. That's something the world desperately needs. And because of that, we all plan to continue this study. This is what I know, so the story is a bit complicated. Very complicated. And the end, here it is now. In the hands of Loki."

(Don't mad at me.. I don't know how to tell this story. Honestly. This is what i found on the internet. If you don't understand, feel free to do your own research.. Quack)

You stopped working for a moment and looked at Fury's stern face. You then go back to work. The sonic screwdriver was turned on again and pointed at the wire that you were holding.

"So you want to say that the Tesseract has been on earth for a long time? It's impossible that such a powerful object can suddenly exist on earth. There must be another source that caused the existence of that thing." You said then put the mended wire back into place. And immediately, the slightly dimmed light slowly brightened.

Fury was silent for a moment. "If I knew how it existed, I wouldn't tell people I just met a few minutes ago. How can I trust you when you're not an alien who came to take the Tesseract?"

You frowned and turned your gaze to Fury. "For your information, I am indeed an Alien. Time Lord... Well.. Time Lady actually. And I didn't come here to take your Tesseract. I came here because I crashed after running away from a broken potato-headed aliens."

You sighed lightly then turned your gaze to the control screen and pressed a few buttons. You are tired of being misunderstood. Whatever you do, there must be people who are suspicious or distrustful. This always happens and causes you to get fed up with questions from people who have suspicious feelings towards you.