•☾ DISCLAIMERS ☽•

This story is purely fictional and credit for the Characters and Storylines used goes to Marvel Studios and BBC Doctor Who and Y/n is you. This story has nothing to do with life or death. If anything, it's a coincidence. Some of the storylines I added in this story are mine.

Keywords:

Y/n : Your Name.
F/C : Favourite Colour.
H/C : Hair Colour.
Y/S : Your Skin. (Idk what words to use)
E/C : Eyes Colour.
F/F : Favourite Food.
F/D : Favourite Drink.

Please read this:

So for this series I will be based on Avengers movies and Doctor Who but only a few episodes because I want to make sure the Marvel Timeline is accurate. So in this series there are 'Big Changes' and 'Big Additions'.

For example, the big change is that the Daleks are not evil and the one who destroyed Gallifrey is the Mad Titan (Thanos) and the Daleks in this universe are good and they are the ones who help Gallifrey survive but Gallifrey is still destroyed and some Daleks are almost destroyed and yes Time lord, Time Lady and more Timey people are all extinct. BUT! Daleks are still there and yeah they are good.. not the EXTERMINATE! no.

Cyberman is still evil and still wants to make humans more advanced so there is not much change. And deleting people and not deleting Browser history. Ceh.

Sontarans.. umm I'm not sure yet.. maybe I'll make them some good or some bad.. not sure yet.

Weeping Angel is big no no for me.. they evil.. because of them I can't see Amy and Rory anymore... And they are so evil SO! no big change for this one.

( Because the angels is full of forest)

And all the aliens that will be in this series I will make them either good or bad so that this series can run smoothly.

NOW! we go to the favourite part. So you are The Doctor in 616 Universe (according to DsMoM) . Where the other Doctor is from another universe...So you are the 616 Doctor. yes, I use code universe because it's easy to label. And Big changes are, you regenerate as usual but you don't change your body and face.. just change your attitude or healing process. But you can still die if you get stabbed or shot in both of your hearts during or before regeneration... Poisoned.. Drowned... Or Delete. Limited Regeneration is 15.. Because it's The Doctor..

( 'cause we're getting 14th and 15th Doctor soon.. That's why 15)

Yeah, like a period mood swing. So! Whether you change your behavior, be nice or rude, use nice language or use rude language, or whether you are gentle or aggressive is based on me

( 'cause I'm the Writer.. Your life in this story is in my hand).

Whether I want to make you all nice or rude is all up to me....Now that part regeneration is finished.

So you're like a mix of 10th and 11th... you are hugely energetic, occasionally flirtatious, manic, full of life, and very expressive and you like round things. and fezs... Or bowties.. Or ties.. Or- anywayyyyy

You have a Robot named Bounty (basically like Wall E and Wall E is the cutest robot i ever seen) and your Companion is my OC. heh... Only one companion. No more..