{16}: Good Guy in Training

"Brother mio! How are you?!"

"Great, Mario!"

"How is Bowser doing?"

"He's doing amazing, I think he is almost ready,"

"That's great, brother! You are doing amazing!!"

"Thanks, brother mio.."

"Love you, bro,"

"Love you too, Mario."

...

Luigi looks over to Bowser, who was helping Bowser jr with some sort of project. He smiled as he saw bowser's good side, something he definetly enjoyed. Bowser looked up to see Luigi staring at him, and he chuckled. Bowser got up, and ventured over to him.

"Hey," "Hey," the two sit there in silence, until Luigi suddenly clasps his hands together. "Ready to go?" He asks. Bowser smiles and nods, even though he had no idea what they were going to be doing. But nevertheless, he trusted that Luigi wouldn't do something TOO crazy..that was one of the many, many things Bowser loved about Luigi.

Luigi led him outside of the castle, and the two walk into the town. The people bowed before their king, but bowser waved them off, Luigi told him being a king also meant respecting your people too. He felt the need to express his respect towards his citizens also, and that was the way to do that, he felt.

Luigi smiled at his gesture, but then got right back to attention at the sound of a scream. Luigi whips his head around to the source of the scream and points. Bowser nods, and travels to where the scream was released. He was led into the park, and by a small tree. An old goomba was standing near the bottom of the tree, and was trying to jump and climb up the tree.

Bowser walks over to the old goomba, and stands there until she turns around.

"Oh! Your highness!!" She says almost immediately after turning around, bowing in the process. Bowser looks down at her and can't help but smile at her vunrability. The old goomba then turns towards the tree once again, and tries to climb it. Bowser then turns around and heads back to Luigi, when he hears a faint 'meow'. He swiftly turns back around, to see a cat, stuck in a tree.

'Since when were there cats in the Darklands?' Bowser thought that this entire situation was a bit cliche, but nevertheless, he tried helping the goomba. Bowser could tell she was too old and weak to climb the tree and get the cat herself, so he offered to help. The old Goomba was relieved to see her pet being rescued and thanked Bowser for his help. Bowser was happy to help and said his goodbyes, continuing on his way back to Luigi.

When he reached his mentor, Luigi was smiling a goofy smile. Bowser rolls his eyes, knowing that this was staged. He mumbled something as Luigi started to venture back to the castle. He followed pursuit, and soon enough, the duo arrived back at the castle. Luigi couldn't stop smiling as he led Bowser deeper into the castle.

Soon enough, Luigi led him to a set of doors, and stood by them. Bowser opened them, revealing an opulent scene. There, was a small lounging area that had been set up, silimar to the time when Bowser surprised Luigi. He looked over to Luigi, and smiles. He walks through the doors, and tries out the large couch that was in the centere of the room. He sighs and sinks deeper into the chair

"You know something, hot sauce?" Luigi asks, walking over to Bowser. Bowser raises an eyebrow. "You have changed, Bowser. Really." Bowser lit up. "You think so?!" he exclaimed like an excited child. "I know so," Luigi replied. "I couldn't have done it without you, Greenie,"

...

"You wanna know something, princess?"

"What is it, Mario?"

"I think.."

"Go ahead..spit it out!"

"I think that Bowser has actually changed.."

"Excuse me?"

"Bowser, I think he is better now."

"..."

"Princess?"

"Mario..do you even have a clue what Bowser has done to me? My kingdom?"

"Yes..I mean, kidnapping you and everything,"

"It's not just that! Bowser has ruined my life!!"

"..."

"...And..plus, how would you even know?"

"..."

"..."

"Lucky..guess?"

"Really Mario? Are you sure?"

"Y-yes, princess,"

...

YALL-

I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so x 100000 sorry for not updating! I have had SEVERE writers block and I can't even. I've literally lost that spark in me, the one thats like: "Oh, well, let's add some of this," COMPLETELY! New stories are coming soon, and JUCIER chapters are coming after this one also!

There will also be a few spoilers for more stories on my wall! If you have noticed, I have not been active AT ALL, and it's because I am caught up in my work so bad. Like-- I have bills to pay! And yes, I really love and enjoy writing stories for you guys and everything, but, it's really overwhelming at times, and I literally feel so guilty for not posting for you all, and the stress, its terrible!

Listen, I have to go to my classes, do my work, do my house work, pay my bills, clean my house, and more. Like, it gets to be too much sometimes! And I really, really try to make chapters long, but sometimes, a lot of the writers block comes from when I try to write longer chapters. I try not to rush things like I did/do in my other books, and make it suspenseful and fun but..it gets hard sometimes.

ANYWAYS, this chapter was absolute ass, and I feel bad for keeping yall this long, but, the next chapter will definetly be better!

I'm ranting you all-

Anyways, have a great day and as always,

Thanks for reading :)