heeseungs accomplice era

"oh you're batshit

"oh you're batshit." was the first thing jiah uttered when she opened her door to find not one, not two, but three tired looking hybe idols clad in pajamas and bed head.

now niki and yunjin standing at the entrance of her dorm was a familiar sight, but this time they were accompanied by another body she hadn't expected. lee heeseung, in all of his sun tanned glory, stood behind the two shyly as he attempted to look anywhere but in her direction most likely out of awkwardness.

"give me your phone." niki demanded, holding out his phone. and it was funny, because he tried to sound stern but the pink oversized ouran high school host club hoodie he had on made it hard to take him serious.

"what?" jiah let out a laugh of disbelief. "no? why would i do that?" she smiled in amusement, observing the other twos outfits. yunjin had on a wrinkled button up with strawberry's all over it and white sweats while heeseung had on a white tank, a grey cardigan, and black sweats. by the look of it, they hadn't even changed into actual shoes.

"jiah." niki sighed, folding his arms. "has he texted you? called you? anything?" ah so that's what this was about. lee hwan.

now jiah was infamous for her history with men. not that there were many that came along, but when they did it never ended good. lee hwan was a prime example of that.

hwan is a 23 year old model under Da3light modeling company and formerly jiahs boyfriend of nearly two years. it's safe to say she wouldn't ever go back to him and maybe the fact that he was a model under Da3light (a company full of narcissists and stuck ups) should've been a red flag but his fake personality he put on for her really fooled her.

it was all she could've asked for until the last few months of it when he began to show who he really was which was a complete asshole surprise surprise.

she decided to end it which obviously wasn't a good idea because it resulted in him telling her he had better options, that she'd come crawling back, and that she wouldn't be able to live without him which was funny because look at her now.... alive and one of the most talked about soloists of fifth gen and she had barely debuted!

of course it left her in shambles, it was nearly two years and he had treated her well for the most part. niki was unfortunately able to witness this mess and has despised the man ever since so it was no surprise he was so hellbent on her not contacting him.

he may not show it, but niki is a passionate lover. he loves in silence and shows it through small gestures like this, jiah has learned that over the course of their friendship.

"come inside before someone sees you and you get in trouble," she sighed, ushering the three through the door and shutting it behind her. yunjin groaned as she threw herself on jiahs green couch, making herself at home as she did all the time. "is this seriously why you came here at eight in the morning ki? you could've just facetimed me." she chuckled, running a hand through her hair.

she felt bad for heeseung who stood awkwardly near the couch yunjin was snuggling in, the boy obviously having no idea what to do in the unfamiliar place. she rolled her eyes, pushing yunjins legs off of the side of the couch and signaling for the silver haired boy to sit.

"thank you." he muttered, slowly sitting next to yunjin who attempted to make herself comfortable again. jiah nodded wordlessly, turning back to the tall boy who was currently searching her living room.

"you know i won't contact him, ki." she hummed, pushing her phone deeper into the back pocket of her jean shorts. unlike the three that had barged in, she had a schedule today. not a particularly long one, but she did have a podcast she was to attend in a couple of hours so of course she had to get ready to go get glammed up for that.

"i'm not worried about you, i'm worried about him because he's an asshole and doesn't know how to speak to women," niki grumbled, opening and closing a drawer. "where is it!" he exclaimed in frustration.

jiah only chuckled, walking up to the boy and patting his head. "you're like the annoying little brother i never asked for." she hummed with a fond smile, earning an eye roll from the boy as he pushed away her hand. "have you eaten? it looks like you guys just woke up." she asked, making her way towards the kitchen.

"i was having such a good dream until fee fi fo fum over there came rapping on my door like the fbi," yunjin complained, shooting a glare towards the boy. "it's tiring living in the same building, can't escape him for shit." she grumbled, closing her eyes once again.

"so waffles?" she tilted her head. yunjins eye popped open, a smile finding her face as she nodded in agreement. jiah giggled, beginning to gather the ingredients needed for the breakfast.

while she did that, heeseung sat to himself ever so awkwardly. he'd spent the past few days begging his friends to help him become friends with the soloist but now that she was right in front of him he had no words.

she was prettier than in the pictures and videos with a bright smile and a great physique. her dorm was neat and pretty, filled with different band posters and purple decorations.

he jumped a little when a little brown ball of fur suddenly jumped into his lap. he realized it was a cat, a brown british longhair to be precise. it had beautiful burnt orange eyes and a cute orange rhinestone encrusted collar with a tag that read 'Halloween' on the front.

"your cats name is halloween?" he asked mindlessly as he allowed the cat to smell his hand before moving to pet it. it purred as he did, snuggling it's face into its hand.

"oh yeah! she came out, that's weird she hates when nikis here," jiah chuckled, turning to look through the kitchen into the living room where heeseung was cooing at the cat. "i named her that cause it's my favorite holiday and she reminds me of fall." she hummed.

"i told her to name it dipshit but nooo she had to name it some holiday." niki scoffed, sending a judgmental look towards the animal.

"and that's why she hates you ki," the soloist sent him a pursed-lipped smile, the boy proving her point by stepping closer to the cat and earning a hiss. "come help me. heeseung you're not allergic to anything, right?" she called out in question.

the boy shook his head wordlessly, earning a smile from jiah before she went back to doing what she was doing.

"what's your schedule for today zi?" yunjin questioned, her voice groggy. it wasn't a rare occurrence for yunjin to nearly pass out on her couch, the older girl had expressed many times before that the small piece of furniture was the most comfortable thing she'd ever placed her ass on. her words.

"i don't have much. i'm going on the daebak show, pretty excited," jiah hummed as she slapped nikis hands away from the waffles she had just made. "afterwards i'm filming something for dizzy du. nothing big." she shrugged.

heeseung blocked out the rest of their conversation as he looked down at the cat in his lap, petting her softly with a smile. an idea popped into his head, the jingle of her collar flipping a light switch on somewhere in his brain.

he owed this cat his life.