Ch 3: Goal

----This Chapter is written by Void-King----

----------

"The name is Rimuru... Korosaki Rimuru."

Rimuru introduced himself while carrying Nozomi in his left arm and holding his black katana in his right.

"Korosaki Rimuru... Ahhh... You're Korosaki Ichigo-san's twin brother... I see... but this matter doesn't concern you, so please hand Nozomi over to us," the guy said.

Rimuru noticed that Nozomi tightened her grip on Rimuru's shirt.

"Sorry, but I'm selfish, and I made a promise that I won't share my possession with some random guy," Rimuru said as he looked at the man.

"I see. So I have to resolve this using force. Well, it's fine," the guy then spun his Shinkai, and the time around them stopped.

"Hmph... A young one who doesn't even know his place... Sorry, but we don't have any use for you, Korosaki Rimuru," he swung his Shinkai, attempting to cut Rimuru, but something unexpected happened.

The blade of his Shinkai was met with a katana that had a black blade.

"WHAT?"

"Hmm... Time Stop? I have to say, for a lower being like you to have this kind of power is quite amazing," Rimuru said as he applied more force on his katana and swung it towards his enemy.

"Ackk..." Once Rimuru swung his katana, everything around started to move again, and Inoue and the two Shinigami were surprised since their master was sent flying.

"I told you, didn't I? I'm selfish, and I don't like to lead My profession to someone who I didn't even know... And you two should stop hiding, Ichigo, Rukia," Rimuru said, and Ichigo and Rukia jumped down from the sky.

"Where not hiding, and more importantly, what is going on here, and why are you able to fight a Soul Reaper?" Ichigo started to bombard Rimuru with tons of questions, but Rimuru only replied with, "I'll answer your questions later."

The man that Rimuru sent flying came back and looked at Ichigo and Rimuru.

"That was unexpected. What are you? No, Who are you, Korosaki Rimuru?"

"I should be the one asking that. Who are you?"

"And Korosaki Ichigo, you have returned. I admit I did not expect it."

"Answer my brother's question. Who are you?"

"I see, this must be Shihouin Yoruichi's work."

"Are you deaf or something?" Ichigo yelled, and he was getting irritated since the guy just kept ignoring their questions.

"I will grant that with her help, you could conceivably have escaped if she were to risk her life for you, of course."

"OII, we ask you, who the hell you are!"

"Ahh, both of you, do kindly calm down. I am Inaba Kagerouza. I conduct severed world research at the Bureau of Research and Development."

"Severed world research? You mean you're the one behind everything that's going on, and the one controlling the Reigai?" Rukia asked.

'What the hell is a Reigai?' is what Rimuru thought.

"My word, to think that you even know of the Reigai. How splendid."

"What do you mean, 'splendid'?" Ichigo asks.

"Quite simply, when one spends all their time conducting research as I do, one finds it difficult to be interested in other people," Kagerouza said as he scratched his Shinkai against a metal bar and walked slowly. "It would seem that you have managed to vastly exceed my expectations."