Dear Reader

I started writing this series when I was sixteen, wiser and stronger than I am now in my twenties. During my quiet time, I always replay every decision I make in my twenties and I can say that I knew everything at sixteen and nothing at this age of twenty-two. My idea of love, friendship, and my perspective of the world drastically changed. The older I get, the less I know.

And sometimes I'd find myself say, "I wish I have a time machine so I could go back to the times when I was sixteen."

But I realized that I don't need a time machine because I have a series hidden in my vault for years that I could re-write in order for the 22 year-old me to re-connect with my younger self.

And as I go back, I want to take you all with me in this journey. I want you all to meet the little girl that I used to be before I turned into the woman I am now. Her thoughts, her mind, her innocence, and her desire to make a change in this world. How she fought, how she stayed up all night, thinking of plots and scenes that she could bleed and share to all of you. I owe this to her... and as well as to you.

You who stayed. You who never ran out of patience. You who keeps on believing in me. You who made me feel what it's like to be loved.

This is for you.

Welcome to my 16 year-old mind.

With love,
Kin.