I Wish It Was That Simple Enough To Forget You

Hey !! Another chapter. I hope I could make it up catching for the whole month I didn't update my story!!

Thanks for everything !

Happy Reading !

 SweetSixteen

--- CHAPTER FOUR: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ---

My head almost throbbed replaying that time yesterday with Cole. It was like something. I don't know what it means, but I want not to listen to it, but I wan to?

I shook my head? What? I want to not listen to it, but I want to? What's going on? My head's spinning like a crazy bowling bowl went out of track.

Thinking, realizing.. I don't know everything about this place.

I glanced at my Dad who is now currently busying himself with a life long supply of Ice Cream he bought yesterday. His face is smudge with vanilla Ice cream, and to tell a secret, Dad eats ice cream like a kid.

 I heard a Facebook pling in my laptop. I checked my Facebook, and then..

I felt my heart did a little flip and then skipped a beat. I could feel my face flushing, and my ears burn.

It was from Coby, my ex boyfriend. I haven't heard of him since our broke up. I could still remember that time when he said 'I couldn't stand it anymore. I have to set you free.'

It was a really hot sunny tuesday when he called my former house saying that he wants to talk to me.

That time, I was so stupid not to see it coming. All my friends have warned me about it, but I just ignore them, considering that I trust Coby, that he will never hurt me. And then, horror of horrors, my friends were all right.

I should have listened to them. That was really stupid of me.

That was the time when Mom was still alive. I locked myself in my room and then every hour, mom would knock and ask me what I want, but all I ask for is my favorite Frappuccino and chocolate chips. Then that's all. I'm just gonna go out of the house if I'm gonna come over my cousin's house, or if I just felt like it.

Reminisce much? Those are the moment I don't want to remember again. They've left nothing but scars that kept on reminding me, 'Love hurts, often leave permanent scars.'

I didn't realize I was spacing until I noticed that Dad was already reading the IM.

"What are you doing?" I asks.

He glances at me then back to the screen, "Reading a love letter."

My eyes got wide, "I haven't read them yet."

He smiled and ripped his eyes from the screen. "Sorry."

Smiling, I quickly scanned my whole Facebook page.

At the bottom of the screen, I quickly saw Coby's IM.

I hesitated for a moment or two. I don't really know if I should read it. But after a unanimous decision of my head, I read it.

For five times, I read and reread it. It goes like this.

  Hey, I know it's already been so long since we last make a conversation with each other. I really am sorry for that. Trully, I am. I hope you fogive me. I want you to know, that I still love you, even if a long ttime already passed. I really wish we could get back together.

      'Sincerely Loving,

    Coby...

I gulped really hard. Was that for real? I mean, everyone could make up cheesy letters like that.

But... Why? After a really long time? Isn't that a little too late?

Sighing, I closed my laptop and carried it to my room. I really need time to think about him and what Cole said.

I was just about to open my room's door when Dad called out for me.

I hurriedly opened my door and placed my laptop on the bed side table.

Sighing, I went back to the kitchen realizing that Dad wasn't there.

Puzzled, I hear laughs and conversation. There's a familiar voice.

I walked to the living room where I saw Dad talking to a guy.

He looks like just my age, a little muscular than usual, and has those curly brown  hair and a very teasing eyes.

Wait, did I just thought about teasing eyes and curly brown hair? Was that....

"Coby." Dad said, finishing my thoughts.

My heart skipped another beat.

I glanced at him. He was far different since the last time I saw him. But the most important thing I should be thinking of right now is how did he got here? How did he know that I now live here?

"How did you got here? Who told you I.. I mean, we live here?" I asked right away. I want it to be straight to the point.

"I told him about it." Dad said, behind me.

My heart felt like it weight a thousand pounds.

I took a deep breath. I opened but mouth to say something, but the words won't come out, so I just pressed my lips together and walked back to my room.

How could Dad do that? Aren't all dads are supposed to be like, they have those, 'No Boyrfiend' policy? I thought normal Dads hate boys visiting his daughter, well, if that's the case of a normal Dad, then my dad is isn't the normal type.

 I slammed the door shut, I felt myself slowly slide at the door frame.

For almost a year, I still haven't  moved on with it. There might be some time of the day when I would imagine bumping into him. But I never realized it would be like this.

Sighing, I slowly stood up and took my camera.

Ten minutes later, I was sliding between my window which was at the moment, haven't been dusted for a very long time. I bent my body and stepped out.

Seeing the sun for the first time today, I can't help myself smile. For the first time since yesterday, I kinda forgot my coonfusion all of a sudden.

I took out my camera and was about to start taking pictues when I realized I didn't took my Digital Camera, I accidentally brought my Video Cam.

A lot of people think that Digital Cameras and Video Cameras are the same, but for my  observation, it isn't.

A Digital Camera is a lot more suited for taking pictures while Video Cam is not. Video Camera is a lot more suited when it comes to taking videos. Yeah, so like everyone noticed, I just know what all others do.

I flip it open and started taking videos all people around me. Some of them were like, camera shy. I understood. The reason some people likes to be a Photographer is because they always, or probably want mostly, out of the picture. I'm that pretty much Camera shy, but I'm not those kind of person who would rush to a nearby camera and pose like a super model.

Taking everyone in the video, suddenly, in the corner if my eye, I saw Jake approaching me.

I quickly snaps my Video Cam shut and just stood there.

"Nice to see you." Jake said, his hair is still dripping wet. Maybe he just walked out of the waves.

I smiled a half smile. "Same."

He took a deep breath and said, "Look, sorry for yesterday."

I sighed, "It's fine."

He smiled at me. "So, would like to have the rest of the tour?"

I smiles and said, "Sure."

 --- hi!! Did you like it?

Please vote, comment, fan and like !!