Beyond Labels: Love's Revolt

Everything and everyone comes with a label these days well almost two people  married decided to never slap a label on themselves in anyway shape or form a couple trying to fit in with the society they live in but being shunned almost instantly Kita’s pov
I always said  where my relationship is concerned we don’t need a label as long as we’re happy healthy and in love why slap a label on it but nowadays in today’s society everything and everyone must be put in a box  well guess what society you can shove that box and shove your labeling System where the Sun don’t shine

I refuse to conform to society's need to label everything and everyone. My partner and I made a conscious decision to not put any labels on our relationship. We believed that as long as we were happy, healthy, and in love, why should it matter what we were called?

But it seems like society didn't feel the same way. From the moment we made this choice, we were met with judgment and exclusion. People couldn't comprehend the idea of a relationship without labels. They couldn't fathom the fact that we were content without conforming to societal norms.

It's frustrating to witness how obsessed society has become with categorizing and labeling everything. We are expected to fit into predefined boxes, to neatly be labeled and understood. But I refuse to let society dictate how I should define my relationship.

To all those who feel the need to label us, I have a message for you: shove that box and your labeling system where the sun don't shine. We refuse to be bound by your narrow-mindedness. Love is not meant to be confined, labeled, or limited. It transcends all expectations, rules, and boxes.

Our relationship may not fit society's expectations, but that doesn't make it any less valid, valuable, or beautiful. We have chosen to pave our own path, to create a love story that doesn't conform to societal norms.

So, while society may shun us for not adhering to their labeling system, we will continue to live our lives on our own terms. We will embrace our love, unapologetically and label-free. And in doing so, we hope to inspire others to break free from the constraints of societal expectations and create their own authentic, label-less love stories.
Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, as Shinsuke and I continued to navigate our relationship on our own terms. We chose to immerse ourselves in a community of like-minded individuals who shared our belief in love beyond labels, finding solace and validation in the acceptance they offered.

Together, we attended gatherings, participated in discussions, and shared our experiences with others who had also grown tired of society's rigid expectations. It was refreshing to be surrounded by individuals who celebrated the complexities and intricacies of human connections, rather than trying to fit them into predefined boxes.

As time passed, we began to realize that our decision to reject labels not only freed us from societal pressures but also allowed us to evolve and grow as individuals. We embraced our unique qualities, celebrating the aspects of ourselves that didn't conform to conventional norms. Our love became a catalyst for personal growth, empowering us to become the best versions of ourselves.

However, challenges still emerged along the way. There were moments of doubt, particularly when faced with the judgmental glances and biting whispers from those who couldn't comprehend our unconventional path. But we stood resilient, finding strength in each other and our chosen community.

Despite the criticism and occasional isolation, Shinsuke and I remained focused on the purity of our love. We understood that love, in its truest form, didn't require validation from others or the confines of a label. Love, we realized, was boundless and transcendent, flowing freely without the need for definition.

Over time, we saw a gradual shift in the perceptions of those around us. Some individuals began to question their own beliefs, contemplating the labels they had allowed society to impose upon them. They witnessed the authenticity and happiness in our relationship and started to question the necessity for labels in their own lives.