Chapter 8: The Project

Remi was heading to her last class of the day, Biology. For most of the day she had been thinking of her meeting with John and how he seemed calm and not angry like she thought he would. She remembered that Biology was one of the few classes that she actually had with John. She had noticed that John had not been to any of the other classes she had with.

She stopped next to the door waiting for Blyke and Isen since it was also one of the few classes the three of them had together as well. She didn't have to wait long as they came around the hall. When Blyke got there he gave Remi a kiss on the cheek while Isen walked into class. Remi and Blyke greeted each other and then followed Isen into the class.

When they walked in they saw Sera talking to a short girl with watermelon-pink hair and pigtails.They also saw Elaine sitting in the front row of seats. They both took there sits with Remi in the middle of Isen and Blyke so they didn't start a fight. As soon as they got in their seats the bell sounded meaning the start of class. The rest of the students flowed in and after they all took their seats she looked at the back of the classroom at Johns seat to find him absent from this class as well. The Teacher walked in with a stack of paper and began explaining that a project was coming up and due at the end of the semester, which was in 2 months. The teacher continued to explain that the project was going to be worth 20% of our final grade.

Before the teacher could announce what the project was she was Interrupted by the door of the classroom opening. "John what a nice surprise that your joining us today" said the teacher getting Remi to look up. John just stated that "he didn't want to fail this class and spend another year in this hell hole of a school". John sat down in his seat and teacher reexplained the project for John. The teacher finally said that the project was taking care of a living organism and explained that it could be anything and gave some examples being plants or bacteria. She also explained they would be paired up for this project and that she had already picked the pairings.

Remi really hoped that she would get Blyke. The teacher began to list off the pairs. Remi mainly blocked out the teachers pairing unless it was someone she knew. The first pairing that she heard was Sera and Evie. She looked back at sera to see her smiling and talking to the watermelon-pink haired girl so Remi assumed that she was Evie. The second was Isen and Cecile. Remi wasn't even aware Cecile was in this class. She soon noticed that only four names had not been called and they were Her, Blyke, Elaine, and John. The teacher said that the final two pairings were Blyke and Elaine and Her and John. To Be Continued. . .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have a good week! See you next time! Bye!