Chapter 3: Remi's Long Night

The words of "I love you" that had just left Blyke tongue had surprised Remi so much she couldn't even move more or less say something to him. A million thoughts of them being together rushed into her head.

Her face grew to a very bright red. If you were in the room you would be able to see steam coming out of her ears. She was then startled out of her thoughts by the loud snoring of Blyke. She then took a deep breath to calm herself down.

She then slowly turned herself to face the now sleeping Blyke. She thought about what she would tell him in the morning. She wondered if she really loved the dimwit next to her or if he was just a crush. She must admit the he was quite handsome but she wasn't quite sure if the feelings she had for him was love.

With so many worries spinning around in her head she decided to open the window and look at the stars. She had always loved the stars and they always seemed to calm her down. The first time she remembered looking at the stars was when she was five.

That day was the day she had gotten her ability. A boy had made fun her ability and had called her weak. She didn't talk all day and her brother, Rei, had noticed. He took her to the roof and told her to just look at the stars and she almost instantly felt better seeing them. After a little while of looking at the stars, she had confessed to her brother what had happened earlier.

Tears were now roiling down her face at the thought of her brother. Remi's next thought was on the authorities. Her face turned a bright red again but instead of with embarrassment it was with anger. She hated the authorities for how they did nothing to find the people, "Ember" a criminal organization, that killed her brother. How they hated heroes and anybody that stood for what they believed was the right thing.

She then thought about her meeting with John before there fight. John had opened up to her that she wasn't a good queen. He had also opened up to her the truth of what low-tier's and cripple's had to go through. She felt bad for John. he had only wanted to live his life in peace even if it meant hiding his power.

She then looked out the window again to find the sun peaking over a mounting. She looked to the side of her bed at a clock to find out it was 7:30. Without realizing she had stayed up all night. She then heard groans and found Blyke shifting around about to wakeup.

Blyke then woke up saw her and smiled. Then he told her he was going to the bathroom as he stood up from the bed. On his way to the bathroom Remi ran towards him and tackle him to the ground. Before Blyke could say anything she kissed him on the lips and said "I love you too". To Be Continued

I thought it might be a good idea release 2 chapters and so I did. I hope you have enjoyed! Also like I said the first and unfinished version of this story has been taken down. farewell everyone!