Chapter 7

While the five of them left the other staff looked at them going. Eun Jae seeing them like this, asked, "What happened guys?" Ah Reum looking at her and pointing at a bed answered, "Do you see that patient?" Eun Jae nodded. In Soo continued, "Byeol, the intern operated on him all by herself."

Hearing this Woo Jin was shocked, he went to check on the patient. While Eun Jae let out a giggle in disbelief. But seeing their serious expressions she said, "No way you guys are serious!"

Ah Reum nodded. Seeing that even Eun Jae went to the patient to check on him. After the couple check and saw he was perfectly fine.

Nurse Eom said, "Turns out the reason Byeol was sent her wasn't because the patients died due to her carelessness, it was actually the opposite. She saved three patients and was sent here for disciplinary punishment."

Eun Jae hearing this just said a word, "Waaahh!!" Woo Jin smiled looking at the patient and said, "Looks like she proved herself to be worthy of being Mr. Kim's student."

Everyone just nodded their head. Ah Reum then said, "Looks like Doldam will have one more genius and a collection to the dream team." Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

At Director Park's Office

Everyone went inside. Director Park looked at Byeol and said, "Come in when we call you." Byeol nodded and exited the room.

Director Park then turned to the senior staff and said, "The report of her causing deaths is fake. The hospital wanted to kick her out so the director's son could be called the genius by taking the credits of what she did. They were trying to frame her but her senior sent her here because he didn't want her career to be ruined. He asked for my help when I went there."

Ms. Oh hearing this said, "Oh no, Byeol must have been heart broken hearing this." Director Park nodded a no and said, "She doesn't know the real reason, as she said, she thought she was sent here for disciplinary punishment."

Nam Do Il asked, "So what should we do?" Director Park replied, "That's why I called you guys, now it's up to you guys, for me I think she would be a great add on to the dream team Yong Joo has thought of."

Nurse Oh and Nam Do Il looked at Yong Joo. Do Il then said, "My answer will be whatever Yong Joo thinks is right."

Yong Joo sighed and looked at Byeol trough the window. After glancing at her for a few seconds he said, "Let's keep her. She has more potential then this. But I think it's for the best that we don't tell her the truth now. Because we don't know how she will react."

Director Park nodded and said, "That's what I thought as well. It's better we keep it as an secret. So should we welcome her to the team?"

Before Yong Joo could say yes, they received a call. Other patients were coming so they had to rush down.

While The staff down looked at them going in and Nurse Eom said, "I still can't believe what I saw, I'm still getting goosebumps remembering her operating on the patient. I can't believe xx hospital gave us a fake report on her."

Ah Reun nodded and said, "But I don't get one thing, if she is so talented why did they send her here?"

In Soo nodded and said, "Yeah exactly, if it was some other hospital they would have kept her while giving her more practice so she can become better."

Eun Jae asked, "But I really wonder, what reason they would have to do that. But does Byeol know what her report said?" Hearing this their curiosity increased, now they all wonder if Byeol knew anything about her report.

Before they could talk more the phone rang. There was a traffic accident.

Their day ended and all of them sighed tiredly. Today there were many accident patients casuing them to opreate on many patients. They all were sitting down relaxing their bodies. Since it was around eight pm they decided to order food. Byeol went to grab herself and others some drinks.

When A voice greeted everyone. Moon Jung had returned from a meeting. All the staff welcomed him happily. After the greeting Moon Jung said, "Everyone I brought someone with me."

In Soo asked, "Oh who is it?" Moon Jung smiled and said, "I will let him introduce himself. Dr. Please come in."

Hearing this a guy walked in and said, "Hello everyone I'm Lee Yeon Jun . A OS."

Seeing him everyone greeted him and Director Park happily said, "I'm gald you accepted our offer to join us! We are gald to have you!" Yeon Jun smiled and said, "It's my pleasure to work with you as well."

Director Park smiled and said, "Well there is someone who you already know. Kang Byeol." Yeon Jun , hearing the name, stopped smiling and looked around surprised. He never expected Byeol would be working here.

Nurse Oh seeing them look around said, "She went to grab a drink, she will come here anytime. Oh she is here! Byeol shi, someone you know is here." Ms. Oh finished with a smile.

Byeol looked at everyone curiously and then spotted Yeon Jun . Seeing him she smiled and said, "Oh senior what are you doing here?" Yeon Jun looked at her with mixed feelings and asked, "I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here?"

Byeol smiled and answered, "Well I work here now." Yeon Jun nodded realizing that she didn't want to talk about it in front of anyone.

Ms. Oh then said, "Oh well you came from a long journey you must be tired. How about we all have a late dinner?" Everyone agreed as all of them were hungry. They ordered food and while waiting introduced each other.

Manager Jung then said, "Today was a quite eventful day! I think we should celebrate as two more people have been added to the team!"

Nurse Eom clapped her hands and said, "Oh yes! We didn't have a welcome party for Byeol, we can have their welcome party together." Everyone agreed while Byeol and Yeon Jun smiled.

After the dinner, some went to work while some who didn't have night duty returned to their homes. Manager Jung then said, "Kim Yeon Jun , I personally welcome you to Doldam, we are glad to have you here."

Yeon Jun looked at him weirdly but nodded. Then manager Jung said, "If you need any help please come to me, I will try my best to make you feel comfortable."

Yeon Jun asked, "Well are there any places near the hospital where I can stay?" Byeol who was going back to her home, hearing this said, "Oh senior, the place I live has a few more apartments, if you don't mind I can take you there."

Yeon Jun smiled and said, "Oh that would be great help Byeol shi!"