𝟐ⁿᵈ ⇆ Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ▧

Miles. Miles Morales. A hot minor with mf awesome skills and im boutta marry him.
Anyways.
In the morning, i prepared breakfast and i didn't even had to call out for Miles, he brought his ass in the living room without any complaints
I served him pancakes. The only thing i can make in the morning without fucking all up
After this i went to shower myself with (F/S) playing on my phone as "background" since i couldn't really hear a shit, I start soaping myself then humming the song playing. After few minutes I get out of the shower, I do something about my messy hair

 After few minutes I get out of the shower, I do something about my messy hair

(These are just examples, choose wtv please you <3)

I put on my uniform and get in the living room, somehow Miles was ready, I got closer and grabbed my bag quickly "waiting for me~?" I tried to tease him but he just nodded in agreement, making his way to class
" Bro, smile for life ?" He stared at me and said " Do I look like some shiny teletubbies to you ?" He said with a cold stare, okay he is cold or whateva you call dat, but he is still good in da husband role..
I roll my eyes and walks to the class, where i see a vanilla-strawberry lollipop popping in the class, besides Miles like when did dat bitch came ?
(Sorry Gwennnn) I watched them carefully, Miles was def annoyed but that mf seemed joyful and in love like, wit mah man ? Nuh uh. No way.

Miles turned to see me, he smirked, like at me ? Lord how am I still alive ?

I turn to see another ni— black man, he seemed older and hating school, I think dat the anarchist everyone talked 'bout
(Yk who it is and i just wanna add some characters cuz yk~)
He walks up to me and sit "Yo."
Damn. The voice. The style. Him. I prefer Miles but. Dat nigga fr.
Anyways. "Yo~" I replied and started a conversation "So, anarchist one huh ?" I said as I tried to start a talkie talkie
"Yeah, ya ?" Oh my fucking g- i already love dat man, i notice Miles turnin around to peak at me,noticing a pissed face, i smirked and smiled at that Hobart, dat we luv callin' "Hobie".

Another hot man enter, but he is older and he got a mf entire bakery down there. Both front and back.
Mhh. Def the teacher, he makes everyone sit down by looking at them
"I'm Miguel O'Hara, call me Sir or M.O'Hara." He seemed pissed off jus sayin his name. Back to Hobie, I gave him a mini guitar, that i bought 5 years ago and he likes it.
He played with it for few minutes then focused on the course, The teacher was getting irritated by the girls stare and whispering, while Miles was looking deadly at Hobie like he was some criminal.

When the bell rang, i stayed on my seat and chilled, Miles came to me
"Watchu were doin' wit dat dude ?" His cold voice with his pissed face got a chuckle outta me "Could ask ya the same" he rolls his eyes and groan, "Gwen is just some simp.." I smirked "What.. you wanna make me think you have SO much success~? " I say , looking at his unamused face "I told ya bout Gwen, tell me bout dat nigga now."
I smirked again, i wanted to talk but the lollipop came back "Miles ?Wanna hang?" My smirk faded and Miles smirked as he noticed the "fuck off" face i was making at Gwen, i though he was gunna accept but instead, he stared at her before coldly saying "Nah."
She was embarrassed dat he said it so coldly to her in front of me, I wanted to laugh so bad but i contained all inside, she ran away like she was in a k-drama and at this moment precisely, i bursted into an infinite laughter,almost choked but Miles gave me water, gentle.

A bit later, I felt a hand holding my shoulder, it was M. O'Hara
"Sir ?" He stared at me "You'll be switching seat with Gwen." He mumbles sum i can't hear, ( he said "Miles payed me for that" in case y'all want to know)
I nodded and went to Miles, then suddenly i felt...

———

To be continued...

Not enough words (724 words babes)

Tried my best again.. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT ITS ACTUALLY 12 AM 😭