𝟏ʳˢᵗ ⇆ Mɪʟᴇs Mᴏʀᴀʟᴇs ıllı

"𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢, 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚓𝚊 !"
I heard my mom yelling down stairs and groans in my bed "𝑈𝑔ℎℎℎ"
I get up with my cover wrapped around me and look at myself in my mirror, nigga slays, but rn i'm lame, i look like Michael Afton after getting scooped.
Whateva. I put water on my face and immediately look like a brand new Kim kardashian after doin dat
I go down stairs and hug my mom, she kisses my cheek more than a thousand times, per usual.

"𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑖..."

I search for the remote and notice it ain't here, the TV neither

" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 ?"
" Did I forgot to tell you we're moving out ?"
" ...Excuse me ?"
" Es complicado.. lo siento, i should've talked about it with you mija.."
"Mami all my friends are here ! No puedo irme..Mami por favor. Don't make us leave.."

She looks at me like she saw a sad movie, i sigh and leave to prepare my stuff
I hope there'll at least be some hot dude.

I get down again with my stuff and hope in the car, my suit case in the back, i put on my headphones and listen to few songs like Lumi Athena, Metro Boomin and more, my playlist is super messy, but i like it.

Once we get to the airport, i grab my mom's hand and walk with her to do all the shii. Whateva, i try to look for a airport crush but no one, they all are ugly , shitty and all.

Anyways, we get to our flight, i sit next to my mom, ready for two boring hours.

(37 minutes left)

I start to get sleepy asf, i try to fall asleep but my mother keep me up, because the flight lands "soon"
Eh. It's annoying but I gotta do with it.

(Landed)

We get off the plane and mom grab our suitcase, i see two persons coming towards us.
A medium-tall woman, i mean she's my mother height, brown hair and magnificent eyes and a..
Oh no god who's that mf ? He's so fucking hot , and he is black. Def getting is number

My Mom hug dat woman , i think that dat hot mf's mother
She know his momma ? Dat hella good.
My mom push me toward him and ask me to get to know him, don't even have to ask.
I walk toward him and smile

"I am Y/N, what yo name ?"
"Miles."

Aight maybe he look like a depressed man who just got out from jail but okay.

" You good bro ?"
"Watchu sayin? ' course am."
" Damn, don't need to be so cold."
"Whateva ya say."

I- okay . Cold ass mf but def my man now, he just don't know it yet.
Our moms finish talking and turn to us
" Can't wait for the future babies" His momma said, like Ayo ? Babies ? We just met mate.
My mom chuckled at this , then started walking "Let's go now" We all follow her to the airport exit and get in the hot dude's mother car, she drive to a building, i guess that where our apartment is, I was about to wave bye when i saw them opening the door infront ours, like we gon' be neighbors? Clean.
I get in my new room
I start to arrange it, so i can get over it already.