21

Arial walked into the house , walking up to the kitchen, she made sweet pork ribs and fried rice , she made some cinnamon rolls too.

"Mmmh smells great " Roliza said behind her " Morning mom " , " Morning baby what you making " , " uhmm I am done was making something for Liam to eat and was craving some cinnamon rolls so I made those too , ill just have them upstairs with him" she said not looking up once.

She placed everything on the tray " do you need help carrying everything up , you shouldn't carry heavy things you know" ," I am fine mom please help yourself with some food , I am sorry I can't serve you " , " its okay honey " she walked up the stairs and into the room.

She placed the tray next to the bed knocking at the bathroom door " Liam are you in there?" It was quiet and she opened the door.

Liam was sitting down on the counter leaning against the wall , Ari helped him out of the bathroom and into the bed.

"Let's eat " Ari sat next to him feeding him when she was done she fed him the rolls as she ate hers.

She cut her hand tilting his head to the side and poured some of her blood on him.

Liam laid his head on her shoulder taking in her scent , Arial froze not knowing what to do but let him be.

"I am sorry Ria" , " shhhhh , let's rest " Ria said rubbing his back and laying down next to him.

She cuddled up with him resting on her chest , Ari took his hand placing it on her belly.

They both fell asleep immediately, the kids not rejecting Liam's touch.

Ari spent the next 3 days taking care of Liam he was looking all better , his skin was back to its normal color, his eyes back to normal, he could now do things without feeling tired or falling , Ari made sure he ate but they never spoke.

It was now the next day Colen knocked on the door waking them up , Liam stood up opening the door.

"Morning we have a problem that needs one of you" Ari stood up " ill go " , " no you should rest ill go I feel better " , " no y.." , " both of you can come that way neither would worry about the other" Collen interrupted them.

"Fine " she turned around getting her gown and walking out , Liam held her wrist " where are you going?" , " To take a bath and change my clothes are in the main room" , " I am coming with ", "why?", "My clothes are also in there"  "ow okay" they walked away leaving Colen standing alone.

Dallas chuckled behind him " so I see they seem to have forgotten about your existence huh?" He teased.

" This is going to be a long day , sometimes I wish I could take a break from being a Beta" Dallas chuckled " maybe they'll make up today and then everything will be fine again , I mean Ria will be giving birth soon she can't push him away forever" , " Right how long till she gives birth?" , " A month " , "wow so soon" , " yep " they walked downstairs.

Ari wore a long chocolate brown with long sleeve bodycon dress , it sat well around her body , showing off her cute belly , she wore some sandals  , which Liam helped her put them on and tied her hair in a messy bun.

Liam wore chocolate brown sweat pants , white sneakers and a short sleeve white t-shirt , he tied up some of his hair and let the others fall to the sides , he looked good even Ari couldn't stop stealing glances at him.

They walked downstairs and into the dining area where everyone was eating " wow Liam , the 3 days I haven't seen you seems like ages ago you look so good baby " , " thanks mom , but its all thanks to my wife , without her , I wouldn't be here" he said pulling a chair out for Ari " thanks" she murmed not looking at him.

They sat down had breakfast with everyone over light conversation Liam and Ari would steal glances at each other every now and then.

After breakfast they walked out " so as you know tomorrow will be the glemirory day " , " what's that?" Ari asked " its a thing we celebrate every year for kids , its when they would first shift and be one with they wolves , boys will get to choose if they want to be trained as warrior or healers , girls will be trained as healers and well the old people don't tell us what girls really do , even me as the Alpha I know not to ask " Liam answered.

"You don't know?" , " No only a woman and you as the Luna will be part of it " , " okay " ," as I was saying we need all hands on deck as we have a lot of younger ones who seem to be ready to shift , Ari you can help with the decorations and me and Liam could do the heavy work " They nodded.

Liam would pause midways and help out with Ari on things she can't reach , Collen put Joe one of the warriors to help her but it made things worse Liam got jealous of how close he was to her.

Ari would look at Liam every now and then seeing him play with the children, seeing him help old woman , she didn't like seeing him with the woman she felt jealous and insecure.

She stared at him as he stood there shaking they hands and smiling, Liam looked up locking eyes with her , but she looked away and walked off sitting in the garden.

She was struggling to breathe , she wanted to cry , she didn't even see her Nana sit next to her.

" Ria sweetheart" she turned hugging her tightly " Nana" , " yes my love I am here" she rubbed her back whispering sweet things to her as she cried out , Ari never really had time to let herself cry or feel the emotions of what had happened she was just always angry and confused