3

Arial
Grandma came in shaky as i sat out in the garden , I followed her inside getting her a glass of water and sitting her down.

" Nana is everything okay?" She gulped down her water putting her hand in mine rubbing my thumb in circles on her hand she calmed down.

" Ria my sweet child , I have so much to tell you but we have such little time" , " Nana you're scaring me" , " don't be afraid sweetheart they can smell fear from afar " , " who?" She took a deep breath in.

" Long ago your mother Queen Allen saved a wolf , she found it laying near the waterfall, the wolf had been injured she took it with her hiding it from anyone and saved it , later on when she had gone up to fetch food for it , she came back and it had turned into a human, it was still weak but your mom never gave up , she was curious like you , the wolf regained its consciousness, and they fell inlove immediately, your mother fell pregnant with you , your father was an Alpha and could not stay away from his pup and mate anymore , he built this cabin for them to live together in peace , i was the one who helped your mother give birth to you and raise you , when you were 5 though you won't remember as your father cast a spell on you when you were young , your parents died fighting to keep both worlds together they died , i ran away with you and brought you here and hide you , no one but me and you can see this place" she got up pulling me outside with her.

Howls echoed outside " if you go to the left Werewolves live that side , and if you go to the right humans live that side , we live in the middle because we have blood from both sides " , " what are you saying Nana?" , "Ria you're one of the two but you're stronger than both nations " she held my hands.

" I am sorry I couldn't protect you for longer " , " what are you saying Nana" , " tonight you will be married off to one of the most powerful Alphas within the Werewolf community, he will protect you , I have failed" she looked down crying.

" Ma..ma.. marriage?" She nodded " in order to save the world from chaos and protect you too , I have to give you away" , " Nana!" She held my arms.

" They will kill everyone sweetheart if you refuse they will kill everyone including me , they will kill us all just to get to you " tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"I am sorry sweetheart " she rubbed my back gently whispering sweet things to me.

I went upstairs and slept , waking up late evening " sweetheart wake up we have to go" Nana said.

I got out of bed walking downstairs, we walked out of the house and deeper into the forest , the walk was long until we saw , a car surrounded by shirtless men , the door opened and a middle aged woman came out smiling " she looks beautiful Mia" , " take care of her for me Roliza" , " ofcourse".

"Wait Nana won't you come with me? I am scared " teares rolled down my cheeks she wiped them off with her thumb " I can't sweetheart but i will visit i promise" she hugged me tightly.

" Remember don't show any witness and fear , they need you more than they could ever think" she whispered in my ear " your father was Alpha Zitec , when the time is right tell your husband youre Zitec and Allen's daughter" i nodded walking into the car.

The drive was long and quiet we got into what seemed like a mansion with guards all over.

" Sweetheart i am Roliza your mother inlaw" she took my hand in hers " Liam your husband to be can be difficult and rough but if you get to know him you'll know the is a soft side to him , he will be difficult at first as this wasn't his plan too but don't lose hope and never give up and remember fear no one" she smiled getting out of the car.

The door opened on my side and I walked out " get her ready" she walked away.

A bunch of woman pushed me inside and into one of the rooms as they scrubbed my body a girl came in , red hair , hazel eyes she slapped me and i gasped as the others held my hands down.

" Let go " , " so you're the one taking what's mine away from me" , " lady I have no id..." She slapped me again and the door swung open.

" The Beta is on her way we need to go" she glared at me one last time before she left.

The girls let go of me " we're sorry Luna we had no choice , Elester threathened our family " they said bowing down.

I got up from the tub " its okay" wrapped a towel on myself and walked into the bathroom looking at my face , my cheek was red.

A knock at the door " the ceremony starts in 5 minutes please be ready and come out".

The girls got up lotioned my body putting me in a white skin showing fairy dress.

" This covers nothing " i voiced " well you really have to be naked for this ceremony so the thinner the dress the easier" , " whats really happening today? Aren't we supposed to like get married?" They chuckled.

"Something like that L..." There was a knock outside and the door opened " we have to go " a man said standing near the door.

The girls pushed me to him and i walked behind him , i looked down realizing i weren't wearing any shoes " i forgot my shoes " , " you won't need them" he answered walking faster infront of me.