Birthday

It was the night of Ruby's birthday, and Danny was feeling jealous.

Chloe and Ruby were busy getting ready in her room, doing each other's makeup and trying on outfits, and Danny was stuck on his own in his room. He couldn't do any makeup. Couldn't wear any fancy dresses or shoes. He was feeling incredibly bummed out.

He decided to try to get out of his mood, he could at least feminise himself a bit. Opening his case, he grabbed a pastel purple nail polish and decided to paint his toe nails. Once he was happy with that, he pulled on a black panty and bra set. The bra was not padded so fell flat to his chest, which meant it didn't stick out. He pulled on a regular boys shirt and some loose trousers, before throwing on his shoes.

Looking in the mirror, he felt like he didn't relate to what he was seeing. He heard the two sisters giggling next door and would much rather have been in there, enjoying the communal experience of getting ready together. At least he had some femininity with his underwear and toe nails, and he always had his Danielle necklace to remind him who he really was. But increasingly this wasn't enough for him. He needed to show more. Needed to be more.

Before long some of Ruby's friends came round and the drinking games started. It wasn't too long before Danny started to get a little drunk, and that was before they'd even hit the bars. He was depressed from the fact he couldn't express himself properly, so he continued to drink to drown his sorrows. 

Almost without realising how they'd got there, he suddenly found himself inside a bar drinking even more alongside Ruby, who was also drunk.

The two of them were deep in conversation.

"I'm so glad you could make it Danny. This trip wouldn't have been the same without you! I know we've only known each other less than a year but I feel like we get on so well, you know what I mean?" slurred Ruby, clearly very drunk.

"Yeah totally Ruby. You're great, I'm so happy to be here." replied Danny, also slurring his words.

Ruby moved in to hug Danny and he returned the gesture. She gripped him in a tight hug and ran her hands over his back. As she did, her hands ran over his bra strap. Danny was too drunk to notice the consequences of this, and Ruby didn't seem to mention anything either.

As the hug ended, Danny said

"You know, there was something I was going to tell you on this trip, but I can't remember what it was." Danny couldn't remember what he wanted to say to Ruby. He was going to ask her something wasn't he?

"Oh really. What is it you want to tell me Danny?" asked Ruby.

"I'm not sure. I can't remember" he laughed.

The two of them laughed together and headed to the dance floor.

However it wasn't long before the night got the better of them, and the alcohol all proved too much. It was 1am before they got back to the house, and Danny stumbled up the stairs to Lucy's room. He just about managed to take of his shirt and trousers, and wrestled himself out of his bra before collapsing on the bed.

The room however kept spinning, and it wasn't long before Danny felt the urge to throw up. He raced to the en suite bathroom and vomited several times, making a lot of noise while he was doing it.

"Danny? Are you ok?" came a voice from his room.

"Urhm blurgh" he mumbled in reply.

Chloe entered the bathroom and was greeted with quite a sight. She saw Danny lying there, his head in the toilet, vomit in his hair, wearing a pair of black panties with his toe nails painted a cute pastel purple colour, and a pretty necklace around his neck reading 'Danielle'.

Danny was too drunk to notice what he was wearing. He had no idea what was even going on.

"Oh my" exclaimed Chloe. "What have we here then?"

She helped Danny up and guided him over to the sink to wash the vomit out of his hair. She then placed him into bed and pulled the covers up over him.

On her way out of the room, she noticed the bra lying on the floor, and raised an eyebrow.

Danny, meanwhile, had fallen sound asleep, unaware that he had unwittingly introduced Ruby's sister to Danielle.