🅂🅃🄰🅁 🅂🄸🄶🄽🅂

»»———— ★ ————««81 days until summer break Thursday - Monaco

»»———— ★ ————««
81 days until summer break
Thursday - Monaco

The last 3 days, I woke up with a good morning text and went to bed with a good night text. And everything in between the day, Max made sure to let me know he was there for me if I needed anything. Even if it were just a few snacks for in-between breaks while I was working on my thesis.

He made sure they were delivered to my apartment, leaving little messages that I deserved them and that I needed the energy to stay focused.

Today, while media day was in full focus for the Hungarian Grand Prix, Mia and Melony decided to drop by for dinner, to get my mind off things and of course, to talk about the latest updates between Max and me.

And the smile on my lips told them enough when my phone chimed during the preparations for dinner, and they noticed my impatient taps with my fingers when my phone chimed again during dinner.

"You can go read the text and respond, you know," Melony laughed.

"No phones during dinner," I told her, but kept impatiently tapping my fingers against each other.

"Go get the phone," Mia nudged me. "You're annoyingly impatient to text him back.

I smiled, got up from the table and grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter. Max had sent me a selfie with Charles, both of them with wide smiles sitting on the couch for the interviews.

He liked playing with fire, that's a thing I learned too.

"What did he say?" Melony asked curiously.

"He sent me a picture of him with Charles," I turned my phone, showing them the two wide-smiling drivers.

"Oh, he really likes to play around, doesn't he?"

I chuckled, "Oh, but believe me, he is scared of my brother."

"He has very good reasons to be scared of Charles because he is scary," Mia chirped in, starting to clean the table.

I rolled my eyes, but the smile on my face told them I could appreciate their comments about my brother.

"How is it going with your thesis?" Melony put the plates in the sink and then turned to me.

I shrugged, "I am literally living on stress, lots of tea, and the snacks Max keeps delivering to me. But I am managing. I have to hand in the first part of my research on Friday, so tomorrow, but I only need to proofread it and then I can hand it in."

"That sounds good," She offered me a reassuring smile, knowing very well what kind of stress a thesis can bring you. "Any last projects besides that?"

"Yes, my final artwork. I chose painting, and I am doubting about just handing in the painting I made of Charles or creating something entirely new."