chapter 3: nobody steps on my candy

While you were walking around the block, you saw many delinquent related stuff, like graffiti art on walls, many motorbike gangs and a few delinquents brawling on the streets.

Soon you came close to a playground, you last taiyaki finished which made you pout. Lucky you had a lollipop in your pocket 🙂.

There were a few people in the playground, some with their family, some with their friends and others were just strolling around as a couple, enjoying the lovely summer day.

"Gross, but I'm really wanna play on the swings so yeah" you mumbled and walked around the park, finding the swings in no time.

You sat down on it and sighed, soaking in the midday sun. You rocked your body forward and back, kicking your legs slightly so you could rocked even higher.

' I wonder how my new school will be like, with all the new kids and teachers, along with their rules, I hope it doesn't mess with my reputation of beating up big boys ꒰⑅ᵕ-ᵕ꒱ '

While you got lost in your thought, a black haired boy with a red cape was being chase by a 14 year old guy who got pissed since the boy told him that's it's wrong to pee in the park's bushes /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.
(Poor Takemichi ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ)

While he was trying to escape, he didn't see that he was running directly towards your direction.

Soon you stopped rocking your body on the swings and started mindlessly thinking about your home in Texas, plotting your prank on those who rented your previous settlement once you get the chance to come back.

The boy kept running and eventually his body collided with your small body on the swing, knocking the both of you on the ground.

You groaned since your face was on the sand covered ground, making it impossible for you to speak while Takemichi was still busy crying because his forehead was sore.
(So for reals Takemichi doesn't care about being on top of a girl? ʕಠ_ಠʔ

The guy soon came to stop and grinned seeing Takemichi on the ground, not really giving a fuck about who he was on top of.
(He's gonna regret thinking that ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ)

The guy pulled Takemichi by his shirt, making him stand up and you finally managed to get up, sitting flat on your butt.

You dusted your clothes and mumbled inappropriate words since your favourite t-shirt was now dusty.

When you stood up to leave, you heard crying and yelling close by, which was literally 3 feet away from you.
(You're telling me that y/n just realised that Takemichi is getting his shit rocked?
ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ)

When you turned around to see what was happening, you saw a tall dude holding a small boy by his collar, shaking him around while occasionally punching his face.

As much as you really wanted to help, you were annoyed because your lollipop was on the ground- 'wait......MY LOLLIPOP IS ON THE GROUND!? OH THIS FUCKER IS GONNA PAY' you thought and stomped over to the two, really pissed of since that was your last snack of the day.

"Oi dick face" you said with a flat tone, your eyes having a murderous glint in them.
(And so the trauma begins
ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ)

The dude dropped Takemichi on the ground, having a vein pop on his forehead as he turned slowly to see who had the audacity to call him such a name.
(Giving off Kiyomasa vibes I see ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ)

"What did you ca-" before he could even finish his sentence, you did a small jump before kicking his his face, the tip of your sneakers collided with his jaw, dislocating it instantly.

As soon as you landed, the guy already fell on his side, his eyes bank, indicating that he was knocked out.

You cleared your throat and kneeled infront of him, grabbing a fist full of his hair.

"Now you listen to me you stuck up, cocky shithead, I'm not the type you just knock on the ground and mess up their whole mood, because I can turn of your lights and make you 4 inches shorter, are we clear?" You said, venom lacing your voice as you sneered in his face.

He started nodding his head fast, showing how much he was afraid of getting his shit rocked, especially by a 11 yr old kid ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ.

"Good" you said and your eyes glimmered seeing his wallet stick out of his pocket.

"Ooo money!~" you said cheerfully and dropped the guys head, which made him grunt.

You stuffed your tiny hand in his pocket, taking out his wallet. You shamelessly taking out ¥200 in his wallet before stuffing it back in his pocket.

"That will cover for the damages! Thank you!" You said innocently and stood up straight, walking away while carrying a proud grin on your face.

' I wonder what would dad say? He'd probably be proud of me ♡ ' you said while your cheeks tinted pink from all the compliments your dad would give to you if you told him about today.

While you walked away, a shocked figure sat there, terrified about what just happened right now.

"How can she be so.... strong?" ~ Takemichi Hanagaki

.........................
Chapter 3 completed (ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚

A/n: I was bored so I just wrote this, knowing too well that it'll be useful for when we get to the Moebius shit(⌐■-■) ☆゚.*・。゚