第02集: 陆离帮助柳梢练剑

Lu Li Helps Liu Shao Practice Sword (陆离帮助柳梢练剑)
~ All the disciples are put to the test and the female disciple A Xi finds out and kills the monster hidden among the disciples and even identifies Liu Shao as a monster. Liu Shao was in danger, Lu Li rescued Liu Shao and asked Liu Shao to kill monsters to prove himself. Liu Shao plucked up the courage to kill the demon, but found that it was just a branch. Everything is just a test for the disciples set by the Marquis of Wuyang. The senior sister Bai Feng appeared and Lu Li, Wang Jian, Liu Shao and others all entered the second round. Du Ming Chong wanted to make things difficult for Liu Shao, but Bai Feng cleverly defended him and helped Liu Shao pass the test. Wang Jian admired Lu Li's performance very much and asked him if he liked Liu Shao, but Lu Li denied it. Xie Ruan was furious that Liu Shao escaped, Xiao Yao said that it was Lu Li who helped him, Xie was so angry that he killed Xiao Yao and took the little Yao Yuan as Xie Yin's life.

Lu Li sent Liu Zhi a survival guide, hoping to help her get a foothold in the mansion. Liu Zhi followed Lu Li's survival guideline and even forgot to occupy a bed. In the end, she had nowhere to live, so she had to huddle with Xiao Xue, a handyman. Liu Shao complained that Lu Li had lied to him, accidentally saw an expert practicing swords and regarded him as a reward for his unsuccessful disciple. Lu Li bumped into him and had no choice but to go to make a rescue. It turned out that the opponent was Wu Yang Hou. Liu Shao is ignorant and fearless, so he asks Marquis Wu Yang to teach him Liu Guang slash. Marquis Wu Yang demonstrated it casually and Liu Shao had to learn it within half a month, otherwise the two of them would be convicted. Lu Li took Liu Shao into the illusion and gave him a sword to practice. As time passed, Liu Shao's swordsmanship improved and her relationship with Lu Li grew deeper. However, she practiced hard for many days, but she still couldn't comprehend the meaning of the sword.