Chapter 4: He Gets What He Wants

sexual assault and abuse in this chapter, don't read if uncomfortable.

I stare with wide eyes. Then I let them narrow as I punch him and bite his hand. He lets go and I run for the door once more.

  The man grabs my hair and drags me towards the couch. I scream and yell out.

  "No!" I scream as I hold his wrists and hands, digging my hails into them as I desperately try to get him to stop pulling my hair."let you you bastaaarrr-" I flinch, he tosses me on a couch and sits down.

  Before I can get up, he grabs my left forearm and yanks me. Making me lay across his lap, my chest facing his legs and the couch, my back to the ceiling.

  He holds my neck down as he sighs.

  "Babygirl, I'm sorry. But I know you, and I'll be damned if I let you run away." He says as he unzips my shorts and pulls them off.

  My eyes widen and my heartbeat picks up pace. I squirm, but he's strong so I can't move.

  He pulls my underwear down and licks his fingers. "I warned you, just behave." He scolds me. His hand lowers out of sight. "I know how much you hate this now, but soon enough you'll be..." He stops and shoves his fingers into my Vaginal opening. I flinch and gasp. I tremble more. He chuckles and finishes his sentence,"enjoying this."

  He flicks his fingers. I try to get his hand off my neck as he moves his fingers around inside me. I let out a small moan, I hated this but my body longs for it.

  "Stop.." I beg him as he flicks his fingers. Almost immediately finding my G-spot. I gasp and tense up, I let out a loud moan as he flicks and rubs there more.

  He blushes. "That'a girl." He says as he rubs faster. I twitch and moan and pant. He stops rubbing and pulls his fingers out. "Awe.. you didn't cum." He says in disappointment.

  His hand wraps around my hair and he yanks my head back. He leans close to my ear and whispers.

  "We'll have to change that, if you continue to run."

  He licks his fingers and moves me off his lap, as he gets up and licks his fingers more. As if he was licking the powder from Cheetos off each finger.

  "You taste good, babygirl." He says as he disappears into a room.

   I pant softly as I sit up and pull my panties and shorts back up. I quickly go to open the door and he comes back into view.

  He chuckles. "Oh, babygirl. You didn't learn your lesson the first time. Did you?" He says as he walks towards me and unravels his belt. I fiddle nervously in a panic, with the doorknob.

  He grabs the back of my neck and slams me against the door. He slides my shorts and panties down and wraps his belt up and raises it.

  "This time, I won't be as gentle babygirl." He says as he swings and slaps me ass hard with the belt. I gasp and let out a yelp of pain. I tremble as tears form in my eyes. He raises his arm and swings twitch more. "Just be," he stops and moves my legs apart and he slaps my pussy. "Thankful, I'm not doing what I want to." He says with a heavy huff as he slaps it harder with the belt.

  I gasp and let out yells of pain. I'm sobbing now, it hurts so much. My ass is red, and he even broke skin.

  "You know Ashley, if you didn't fucking try to run. I wouldn't fucking do this!" He hisses as he slaps my ass again, so hard that It starts to bleed. I tremble more as he stops and lets go of my neck.

  I slump down to the ground and sob. I'm trembling in pain. He sighs and drops the belt, he grabs me and slips my panties and shorts off, then he carries me to a bathroom.

  He caresses my hair as he carries me the same way he did before. I'm sobbing and shaking in pain and fear.

  "I'm sorry.." I say in a small and broken up voice.

  He sighs and kisses my head. "it's ok babygirl, just let this be a lesson." He tells me as he puts me in the empty bathtub and fills it with warm water. "Now, just relax here while I go and find something to help with your ass.. I don't want it to hurt too much." He says softly.

  He then leaves me alone in a bathroom, a bathtub. My body is shaking in fear. And the new water that pours out of the bathtub faucet, is now red from my ass. It hurts a lot.