Chapter 2: The Road Trip

BAM!

The stall door slams open and a dark figure stands there. A man. He's holding a knife. He looks me up and down and grabs my forearm. He yanks me out of the stall and starts to drag me. I scream and kick.

   "No!" I scream as I punch and bite him. He drags me to the window. The broken glass cuts my skin. I wince but I don't stop fighting. He pulls me up over the window ledge. Then drags me out.

  The man is clearly much stronger than me. As he drags me, I realize he doesn't use the knife.

  Two reasons.

  1: he is scared and doing this for someone else or to prove something.

  2:I'm not his target, or someone he plans to use the knife on.

  He stares to drag me towards an SUV with a new license plate on it. Meaning it was just bought and he hadn't gotten time to replace it.

  "Let go of me!" I scream at him. He opens the back door on the passengers side, then tosses me in it.

  Then the man himself gets into the driver's seat. He must've child proofed the doors, because I can't open either side of them.

  He starts the car as I bang on the doors and try to pry them open. Then once he's on the highway, he pulls to the side of the road.

  "Shut it." He hisses at me.

  Me being myself I glare and cross my arms.

  "Shut it?" I scoff. "Oh sure, if you were being kidnapped would you shut up?" I ask in an obviously pissed tone.

  There's an awkward silence. I roll my eyes as he pulls out his phone to do something. I look at the door and then the window.

  I lift my leg and go to kick it. I can break the glass. The man flinches and sighs in frustration. He gets up and grabs something from the trunk, then walks over to the passengers side and opens the back door. I immediately run out and before I can make it too far. He tackles me to the ground. My head hired the ground and blood pours from right above my right eyebrow.

  The man sighs. He picks me up, bridal style. My body is limp in his arms. He moves my right arm over my stomach and holds me as my left arm dangles. My legs are slightly out curved over his other arm.

  As he carries me, he mutters something.

  "Stupid girl.." he then pauses and sets me in the backseat again, this time he lays my body across all three seats in the back. "Damn it. I didn't want to fucking do this, but I need the money. I'll tell him the truth, maybe he won't get mad." The man says, he seems more panicked.

  He then gets in the driver's seat and drives. My eyes flick open a few times. I make out what there is to see, hear, smell, and touch.

The wind flows from a box
The only breeze I may ever feel.
The mans yellow honey-colored hair
Flutters in the wind.
His blue eyes flick at the rearview mirror,
And then at the road.
A radio plays a song, maroon 5 I think.
As the song plays, the man nervously
Glances at his phone.
His teeth chatter as he awaits a notification.
Then it comes, he flinches and grabs the phone.
He slams it down and glances at me.
His arm reaches to me and he presses my forehead.
Immense pain shoots down my body.
I let out an gasp and yell of pain. He flinches and mutters,

"Damn it. He'll kill me for this."

  And that's all I hear.