The Introduction

Aphrodite Adore and Jason Mccann. once used to be madly in love, this couple were the leaders of The Black Shadow. One of the most feared gangs in the whole world. Like all relationships, they have their fights. Cheating, Verbal and Physical abuse, and Alcohol managed the split the two apart. Both heartbroken and depressed the only way they could move on was to lead their own gangs. Jason lead The X and Aphrodite lead The Kats. Both were very powerful gangs, became so powerful that both leaders decided to hide their identities and deleted every record of them possible. Like they didn't exist. Except they both existed in the others heart. Jason sometimes failed on missions because his mind kept wandering to Aphrodite. He would find some missions similar to the ones they used to do, together. Sometimes instead of looking for gangs trying to kill his, he searched for her. Aphrodite used to be the sweet girl you'd think was way too innocent by the way she dressed but fierce at heart. After losing Jason she changed completely. She started to wear more clothes that showed more skin, dark colors, and straight hair. After two years of not seeing him she moved on, completely. She did miss him but she didn't need him anymore. She always completed her missions although sometimes she did catch herself thinking about him, she still completed them. Why can't Jason try and get her back? Because both gangs are tied, both gangs have taken too much from each other. Family, belongings and Love. Hatred for each other. But both gangs don't know the others leader. Now their main goal?
Kill the leader.

hi hi this is my first fanfic that i'm writing on wattpad so i hope ya'll do like it.

of course its jariana

it's going to be thrilling where you have some parts that leave you wondering what's going to happen. cliff hangers.

also a lot of sexual scenes so if you can't handle it then kindly fuck off because it's my fanfic.

but thank you to all the lovely people who will be reading!! love you <3

- xox