My First Day

"Bang bang into the room! I know you want it! Bang bang all over you!" My favorite song blared in my alarm clock. I slammed my hand down in the alarm clock and rolled out of bed. My shoulder slammed into my bedside table. "Shiiiiitttt." I muttered and got up. Carefully I grabbed ripped booty shorts and a small ripped black shirt that showed off my belly button piercing. I hurried into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. Quickly i dried myself off and shaved. I began to blow dry my hair and I brushed my teeth. I pulled my outfit on and put on six thin, jangly bracelets and my charm bracelet that had a uncountable amount of charms.
Adding in bright red light stick I tousled my chocolaty brown hair. I curled my hair so it came above my shoulders and put on short brown-leather boots. I smirked at my sexy appearance and added dangly golden earrings.
Picking up my purse I strut downstairs. It was the first day if high school. I had to strut. All my thought were about Max. Max, Max, Max!!
My mother's eyes widen when she saw me and she spoke softly "are you allowed to wear that hon?" My mom put a plate of pancakes and bacon on the table.
"If its not then they'll have to deal with it." I smirked. "Oh and I'm on a diet." I shoved the plate away. "Wheres Brady?" I remanded.
"I'm here drama queen." Brady said from the top if the stairs and hurried down them. "I'll drive sweet cake." Brady joked and elbowed me. I shoved him back.
"Don't call me sweet cake asshole." I muttered and stalked out.

🎉💥🎉💥🎉💥🎉💥🎉💥🎉💥

I looked at the large glass doors and took a deep breath. I was going to see Max today. Max. Max. "Hey sweetie pie open the damn door." Brady said ruining my moment. I sent my; quit-doing-that-bitch look and opened the door.
I was met with a kiss. Whoever it was pushed me against the wall and pushed himself harder into me. He swiped his toughie on my teeth asking for enter. I clamped my teeth together saying no. "Ahh come on babe." A inducing voice cooed.
"Get off me you hoe!" I screeched. He let go. I looked to see Gabe. He had perfect black hair and emerald eyes that sparkled. Gabe was a jock a was the most popular boy in school. I was the most popular girl. People said we were perfect for each other. But he was a cheat and a slut.
"Hey darling." He said placing his hand on my waist.
"I've got somewhere to be. So back off bitch." I said, disgusted.
"But sexy! I just want a piece if that-"
"Don't even finish that sentence if you value your life." I snipped.
"Ass girl!" He said a pinched my butt.
"You slut! Get away!" I slapped his hand.
He put his hands just above my shoulders. "Babe where were we?" He asked and began to make out with me.
"Get off you idiot!" I spat.
"Nah. I know you can really kiss." He began again. Again he raked his toughie against my teeth asking for enter. I claimed no. He held my arms tightly and forced his toughie in. I struggled against him but he was to strong.
Finally Brady grabbed Gabe and threw him into the ground. "Get off my sister." He snarled. I bent down and slapped him straight in the face.

I left Gabe to Brady and strut over to my best friend Shannon. Shannon's dark orange hair was in a ponytail that had strands loose. She was rocking a black white jumper with black tights. She had thin red jangly bracelets that tied into her dark red lipstick and her white high heals lined with red.
"You lookin' hot guuuuurl!" I grinned. We had planned the matching red stick.
"I know and I would go lesbian just for you!" She nodded, taking in my outfit. I checked the time on my phone. 8:32!
"Shit! I got to go." I said quickly. Shannon grinned, I had told her all about Max.
"Better bring me that prince you've been yapping about." She replied and began to stuff books into her locker.

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

I opened the library door to met my secret wonderland. The library was giant! Selves among selves if books. I looked around happily, my heart was beating faster than... than anything! What was he going to say to me after all thees long years? I kept his promise. He'll be so proud! I scanned the people in the library. There only three students and the librarian.
A girl with blond two braids and a pink shirt. Nope.
A boy with brown hair was reading a giant book and had giant purple glasses. Max was never much of a reader. And the kid could barely keep hold of the book. No Max was strong. The only other kid was a shrimpy kid huddled in one corner. He was wearing a simple dark blue shirt and kaki shorts. He was holding a small notebook and writing quickly. No! I just had to see his eyes... But that couldn't be Max! My strong beautiful Max. I approached the fragile boy. He looked up at me and our eyes met. His eyes were a sad brown flecked with gold. I knew those eyes better than the back if my hand.
"Hi." I said simply waving a hand. The boy visibly flinched. No response. "Um whats your name?" I asked. The boy didn't look up. "Sir. Are you aright?" I tried again. Hoping with every cell in my body it wasn't him. "Cat got your toughie?" I said weakly. "I'm just looking for somebody... I was said to meet here. " I studied his face. "I don't think he remembered though." I whispered. "Sorry to bother you." I said finally and began to walk away, disappointment in every limb.
"Cole." A quiet voice said.
"Did you day something?" I spun around.
"M-my name is Cole Ocean." He said. My eyes widened. "I'm new here." He bit his lip. "Whats your name?"
"April. I'm April Colt." I shook his hand. He began to write again, his pencil making a annoying noise. "Are we going to damn talk?" I asked. He stared at me. He put his notebook and pencil down quickly.
"I-I'm sssoo sorry." He stammered.
"No! I snapped at you!"shaking my head I sat next to him. Cole scooted away a bit and sniffed. "Do you have a phone?" I asked. He nodded.
"Iphone 5." He pushed it towards me. I opened it and punched in my number.
"Text me sometime." I advised. I check the time in my phone. 8:41. "Shit! Class is starting in four minutes." I said sarcastically. Taking a chance I said; "so what were you going to say to me last time we talked?"

He gave me a confused look'

A/N

Haha! Cliff hanger! Hope you enjoyed! Kinda short I know and a but of language!! Sorry bout that!! Teenagers gota keep it real. JK! I love you my beautiful fawns!!
Till next time!!

-Orange Cupcake🌾