My Begininng

A/N First THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IR STARTING TO READ THIS!!!!!!! Plz give my book a chance. It gets better!!! So please be a dear and you know... Read this! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Shannon's POV

Max and April. They are...opposites. A jock and a nerd. My best friend April is the jock. Yeah! Ever heard of a girl jock? She is, and the most popular girl in school. I'm her best friend.
Then theres Max. A blond, shrimpy geek who try's not to be noticed. But he could be a hottie. I guess April realized that when she was six and Max was not hidden in his shell of himself. Since then they have drifted apart. Very far away. Like not on talking terms.
The sad thing is, April has liked him since the day she met him. Of course she would never admit that.
To understand we should go back to six years ago. (This is what i uh found in uh places. Not her diary!!:( )

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~
April's POV (A/N i know its confusing but it her diary. So yeah... I like pillows!!)

"Hello!" I skipped up to a loud blonde boy. "I'm April and its a month! A real month. Wait whats a month?" I giggled, my shiny dark brown hair bouncing lightly. The boy had creamy blond hair and brown eyes flecked with gold. He wore jeans and a New York Yankee tee shirt. Grinning he replied;
"I'm Max! Want to her a joke?" He asked. I nodded happily. "Knock knock."
"Who there?" I gushed.
"Boo!" Max did sudden jazz hands.
"Boo who!" I practically yelled.
"April why are you crying?" He laughed. I laughed too getting his clever joke. He pretended to wipe tears off my cheek. I stopped laughing when he didn't move his finger. He stared into my blues while i stared into his. His finger still on my cheek. I coughed and he blushed, quickly taking his finger away.