THE TRAINING BEGINS PT1

In this chapter there is going to be a sort of fighting seen in it and I apologise if you guys don't like it. This is my first time writing one and I will try to rewrite it in the future to Improve it. Thanks for reading and please vote if you like this chapter.

--------------------
I went back home and had 4 clones deliver my teams clothes and start with breakfast. It was around 4:50am so I had to start getting ready to meet the team.
-------
5:30am
"Ok so where are the girls?" Naruto asked
"Why are you asking us, we've all been standing here for the same amount of time." Sasuke replied annoyed
"Ok calm down the two of you. Girls just take longer to get ready than boys so let's wait for about 5 minutes."Kakashi said

5 minutes later~~~

"Hi everyone, omg Kakashi's early today. Sorry we're late guys I overslept and kinda also didn't know what to wear." As I said that I looked at the boys only to see them with their mouths agape
"WOW"
"What?"
" Yall look nice in those clothes."
Kakashi of course was looking at me shocked at my appearance, Though I would like to see his expression if I had my genjutsu off. Mom sure out did herself with my new upgrades because i look ten times hotter! Naruto and sasuke were sneaking glances at sakura every now and then but sasuke hid it better. Me and sakura had our hairs in pony tails and dressed in new outfits made by yours truly me. It would have been nice if could do same for the boys but i wouldn't want things going boom on my face.

 It would have been nice if could do same for the boys but i wouldn't want things going boom on my face

(Sakura's new ninja attire)

(Serenity's ninja attire)

I checked the time and saw that we had only 20 minutes left before we had to leave the house so I had the team move to the dining area so we could eat breakfast and leave. It was a simple breakfast with eggs, bacon, bread and freshly squeezed orange juice. Of course Naruto complained about it not being ramen but the kid had to learn to eat something other than ramen.

After having breakfast I teleported the team to konoha's front gates and had the team (Kakashi excluded) warm up a bit before explaining the morning activities.

"Ok so to start of today, me and Kakashi-kun here will be watching you as you run around the village 10 times without any in between breaks. You will only go on a break after finishing your run am I understood." I said in a stern tone.