Canada

Today me, Ricky, and my parents are all heading over to my grandparents in Cornwall, Ontario. Ricky's nervous, to say the least.

"What will your grandparents think of me?" Ricky asks worriedly as he sits on the edge of my bed with his head in his hands.

"Babe." I sigh with a smile as I sit next to him.

I pull Ricky's hands away from his face and hold them in mine.

"They will love you. It's my Dad's parents. They raised my metalhead dad." I say softly, making Ricky laugh a bit.

"But what if they don't like my tattoos or something?" Ricky asks as I giggle.

"They'll love your tattoos. My grandparents are covered with tattoos." I smile as Ricky looks a little surprised.

"Really?" Ricky asks as I nod.

"Yeah, they love tattoos!" I smile as Ricky giggles.

"Maybe everything will be good then." Ricky smiles as I nod.

"The only thing to worry about is them and my sister asking if you're my boyfriend." I sigh, making Ricky laugh.

"Why? Are they the type to ask?" Ricky asks as I nod.

"Oh my god, yeah! They will ask every chance they get while we're there." I chuckle as Ricky laughs.

"Well, I still think it will be fun. Also, you have a sister?" Ricky asks as I nod.

"Yeah, she took after more of Mom's style. Her and her kids will think you look super cool. Don't worry about her husband too much cause he's just a prick, but my sister's a sweetheart." I say as Ricky nods.

"As long as your immediate family likes me, I don't really care for the husband." Ricky smiles as I giggle.

"I know everyone will love you. Oh my god, especially my grandfather." I giggle as I get up and put on my shoes, making Ricky watch me confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Ricky asks as I laugh.

"You'll see." I smile as Ricky just laughs a bit.

"Now we should head over to the airport, Mom and Dad will have coffee for us, but we bring breakfast." I smile as Ricky nods.

We grab our bags and get in the car as Ricky orders the food. Once we get the food, we head over to the airport and eat with Mom and Dad before we board the plane. A plane ride later, and Mom calls a taxi to get us to Dad's parents, house. I'm really excited to see them again, I haven't seen them since last Canada day. I also can't wait to see my sister and her kids! We pull up to the house and grab our bags out with help from the taxi driver. We pay the driver and head up to the porch.

"Carl! Our babies are home! Oh my god, they have a guest, too!" My grandma grins as she hugs Mom and Dad.

"Hi, honey!" Grandma grins as she kisses my head and hugs me, which I hug back instantly.

"Hi, Grandma!" I grin as we pull apart.

"Now, who is this handsome man?" Grandma elbows me making me giggle.

"Grandma, this is my friend Ricky Olson. Ricky, this is my Grandma, Ella." I smile as Grandma hugs Ricky.

"It's nice to meet you!" Grandma grins as they pull apart.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Ricky smiles as he looks at her heavily tattooed arms.

"You have such nice tattoos." Grandma smiles as Ricky looks at his arms.

"Oh, thank you! I really like your tattoos, too." Ricky smiles as Grandma says a thank you.

"I like him." Grandma whispers to me as I giggle.