・46・

Shane's lips harshly attacked Cali's own soft, plump lips as he pressed her back into the door

Shane's lips harshly attacked Cali's own soft, plump lips as he pressed her back into the door. The two had barely made it into their room before Shane was on her.

Cali had to admit that she missed the feeling of his hands and lips brushing over her body. The few days that they had been apart were torture for both of them.

The Grimes girl hadn't yet forgiven Shane for refusing to tell Rick about them. She knew that spending the night with Shane would give him the idea he was making it up to her.

What Shane didn't know was that it was going to take a lot more than some sweet words and a night of fun for her to forgive him, but that didn't mean Cali couldn't enjoy him pleasing her.

The Walsh man's hands made quick work of removing Cali's clothes from her body. It was safe to say that he was very eager to get her naked. With a small gasp of shock, Cali felt her underwear being ripped in half.

"Shane!" The girl hissed pushing his hands off of her hips. "Those were the only nice underwear I had left!"

"You don't need underwear when you're with me." The man smirked moving back into to place kisses against her neck and chest.

"Well don't blame me when I have to wear ugly granny panties instead of the lace ones you like so much."

"I'm sure I'll get past it." Shane chuckled leaning in to whisper in her ear. "All I care about is what's inside anyway." Goosebumps appeared all over the girl's body as Shane gently bit her ear after saying those words.

"You're something else." Cali shook her head attempting to hide the bright red blush that covered her cheeks.

"Yeah but you love me." The man smirked picking up the naked brunette and carrying her into the small bathroom. Shane sat Cali on the granite counter as he turned the shower on.

As the water warmed up, Cali watched the Walsh man begin to undress himself. He slowly unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall down, revealing that he was already hard. Shane next moved to his shirt, taking his sweet time lifting the thin material, inch by inch he revealed more of his toned chest.

Cali knew he was purposefully going slow to annoy her, and it worked.

The teen hopped off of the counter and quickly replaced Shane's hands, eagerly pulling the shirt over his head. With both of them now undressed, Cali entered the shower and began wetting her hair.

She could feel the warmth from Shane's body as he entered in behind her and blocked the steady stream of water. It wasn't long before Cali felt his hands running through her thick hair and lathering it with shampoo. A content sigh left the teens lips as she relaxed into his body, letting the man wash her hair for her.

"I never thought I would be so happy to take a shower." Cali mumbled, turning to face Shane. The man smiled continuing to wash her hair. When Shane was finished Cali switched places with him and did the same.

Shane relaxed into Cali's smaller body as she ran her fingers through his curls. He could feel himself getting harder as she moved her hands slowly down his chest, feeling the contours of his muscles and abs. Cali was deliberately going slow to get Shane back for how long it took him to undress.

"Don't tease me Cal." The man groaned grabbing her right hand and moving it down to his hardened member.

"You tease me all of the time." Cali bit back but gave the man what he wanted. She lovingly stroked him enjoying the sounds of pleasure leaving his lips.

"I love teasing you because you get all annoyed and look so cute."

"I'm not cute." Cali scoffed tightly gripping him causing Shane to wince.

"You're a lot of things Cal." He replied gently backing her into the cold tile wall. "Right now you look really sexy dominating over me."

The teen rolled her eyes but couldn't help let a small smile grace her face as Shane began kissing down her neck until he got to her breasts. He eagerly sucked on them as his one hand gripped Cali's waist and the other traveled lower and began to tease her where she wanted him the most.

"You're teasing me again." She huffed gripping the back of his neck as he continued to assault her chest. Cali knew she was going to be covered in bruises tomorrow but it felt too good to complain about it now.

When Shane was satisfied with the number of marks left on his girl, he stood up to his full height, peering down at the blushing girl. Shane loved how innocently Cali looked up at him, knowing she was the complete opposite. He knew he was lucky to have her and he was going to do everything in his power to keep her.

"You sure?" The Walsh man asked, lovingly stroking the girl's hip.

"Always with you." Cali smiled leaning up to capture his lips in a hungry kiss.

With her permission, Shane eagerly lifted the girl up against the shower wall. Cali's legs locked tightly around his hips as he began to thrust into her.

A plethora of moans and groans filled the small bathroom space. The couple didn't think about the rest of the world as they got lost in each other.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

here's chapter forty six
sorry ive been gone for so long
i want to finish this story and my others so bad but life is literally so crazy that i haven't had time to write
please let me know what you guys think
vote/comment

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|