・21・

waiting to see if people will recognize this gif lol

Shane's breathing was heavy as he stared at the girl in front of him.

He was absolutely terrified when he got back to camp and couldn't find her. The man practically went on a rampage tearing the camp apart looking for her.

Shane couldn't understand how no one noticed Cali slipping away, especially her own mother. Lori constantly kept tabs on Cali but the one time she doesn't the girl disappears.

"Look, I know what you're going to say..." Cali trailed off nervously looking at him.

"Oh do you?" Shane bit back sarcastically.

"I'm sorry I came out here alone but I can handle myself." The girl explained. "I mean look I even took one out."

"Yeah you took one out but while your back was turned you got attacked by another!" Shane yelled gesturing toward the dead guy he had just killed. "If I hadn't come looking for you you'd be dead!"

"Don't you think I realize that!" She shouted back taking a step closer to him. "I would have been fine if my stupid knife hadn't of gotten stuck. That's why I should have a gun just in case."

"You're not getting a gun because you're never going off alone again!" Shane snapped angrily ripping her knife out of the woman's head.

"That's bullshit!" Cali huffed pushing against the man's toned chest.

"I don't give a fuck if you think it's bullshit." The Walsh man whispered in her ear as he backed her into the tree that she'd previously fell asleep against. "You can think all of my rules are bullshit but you wanna know something? My rules are the only thing that's going to keep you alive."

"I can keep myself alive." The girl rolled her eyes glaring up at him.

Shane couldn't help himself as he stared down at her. He was so pissed at her for defying him but his relief that she was okay was outweighing his anger. All he wanted to do was be closer to her. So before another word could come out of her mouth he was covering her lips with his.

Cali unconsciously moaned into Shane's mouth as she felt him press their bodies closer together. She could feel that he was already rock hard.

Even though Cali was mad at him and his stupid rules, she couldn't help they way her body reacted to him. Cali desperately wanted him and she could tell he felt the same.

The Walsh man's hands gripped the end of the girl's shirt as he swiftly tugged it over her head. His eyes were immediately glued to the pink lace bra she was wearing.

Shane trailed kisses down Cali's neck until he reached her breasts. He gave each one a quick peck before reaching back and unlatching the pink material. As soon as the bra hit the ground Shane's mouth was wrapped around her right breast while his hand occupied the left.

Cali moaned even louder than she had before. The girl had never felt as good as she did with anyone else touching her. She didn't have a lot of experience but she could already tell Shane was far more advanced than the high school boys she had previously messed around with.

Her hands gripped Shane's curly locks as he continued the assault on her chest. She could already see that he'd left numerous marks across her breasts. She'd didn't mind because she was way too focused on the feeling his mouth was giving her.

Shane glanced up at Cali's blushing face and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. He wanted her. No he needed her.

"Shane!" She moaned as he ground her against himself. His eyes lit up with delight at her reaction.

"I want you so fucking bad Cal." He said breathlessly in her ear.

"Want you too." Cali whimpered moving her hips against his to get some release. Her hands quickly reached down to his belt.

The man chuckled taking over for her. He swiftly released himself from the confines of his jeans eager to be with her.

While Shane was undoing his pants, Cali quickly unbuttoned her jeans shorts wanting him just as much.

"You sure about this?" Shane questioned as his right hand slithered down her shorts and inside of her underwear.

Cali gasped not being able to form a coherent sentence as his fingers teasingly massaged her.

"Need words Cal." The man smiled knowing he was torturing her.

"Yes!" She nodded rapidly looking up at him basically pleading with him. "Please Shane!"

"I love you so fucking much." Shane smiled leaning into kiss her deeply while he pulled down her jean shorts. He took a moment to admire her body before picking her up.

With her legs now around his waist, Shane moved his boxers to expose himself. He could swear he heard a small gasp from Cali at the sight of him which naturally made a smirk appear across his lips.

Shane moved Cali's underwear to the side exposing her to the warm summer breeze. He could already tell she was soaked from his earlier teasing.

The man slowly inched himself inside of the girl. Shane stopped a few times to let her adjust to his length and when he received a nod telling him to keep going his did until he was snuggly inside of Cali.

The couple passionately kissed as Shane began to slowly thrust himself in and out of Cali. The girl in question simply gripped onto Shane's T-shirt clad back as she tried to suppress her moans. She didn't want to attract any unwanted attention to them.

Shane's pace began to quickly pick up as he thrusted harder into her. He could tell that he was hitting that perfect spot just by the scrunched up pleasure filled look on Cali's face.

Both of them were nearing their climax. Shane knew he would come undone before Cali so he tried to hold back so they could release together.

His right hand was gripped onto the girl's back as he held her up against the tree. Shane's other hand snaked down in between their bodies to massage Cali. He knew she was going to climax any second. Shane could feel how tightly she was gripping onto him.

A few more thrusts was all it took for both of them to come undone.

Shane was quick to pull out of Cali not wanting to risk her getting pregnant. His body trembled as he released himself into the grass next to them. He kept his arm around Cali's waist not wanting her to fall as she also trembled from her own release.

"I guess there's no going back now huh?" The Grimes girl teased looking at the man who made her feel things no other ever had.

"Definitely not." Shane agreed knowing now that he had her he was never going to let her go.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

here's chapter twenty one
i hope my smut wasn't too bad
please let me know what you guys think
vote/comment

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|