The Night Before The Storm: The Apocalyspe

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, and violent actions. I hope you enjoy the story with interest and a great idea of the chapter. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the story. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)
__________________________________________________________

In space, two astronauts that were aboard a space station above the planet received a signal from down below. Sitting in the front seat the male astronaut looked forward with a look of distress.

Male Astronaut: I can't believe it. They actually did it. And it's not just America, Russia also is firing.

He states, as behind him the female astronaut is causally floating in the air due to the zero-gravity affect over them. Twirling around she pushed away her blonde hair to look towards the man with her blue eyes.

Female Astronaut: Russia? I didn't think they'd have the balls.

Male Astronaut: Yeah, they're just blindly keeping pace with the American military. Even going as far as using multi-warhead missiles.

He told her looking down at the screen before him that showed each missile being fired into the stratosphere.

Male Astronaut: And they aren't just firing a few either, China and North Korea's military bases are going to be completely wiped out!

Female Astronaut: First the living dead, and now nuclear attacks. If this was a Hollywood script, it would've been shot down.

Male Astronaut: But it's not over yet...

He said looking at the screen as only one showed that it was still active. A red dot blinking in and out as it was still responsive.

Male Astronaut: China's...still alive. They've fired several nuclear missiles.

He said as the woman looked out of the window of the space station to see the missiles being launched from China flying into the air. A trail of smoke following behind the rockets as they were launched into the air.

While this was happening more nuclear rockets were shot into sky after the first one was shot. In the ocean another warship was passing through the vast waters of the Kongou, Sea of Japan. Inside they men inside of the warship were tracking the missiles that had been fired into the atmosphere.

Captain: We've received our targets. Positions have been confirmed for the four delta foxtroit 21 M.R.B.M's that were fired before the trident missile's direct hit at the military base of Tong Fa in the province of Kichirin. Even when the world is full of these monster's...switching to automatic mode!

He commands as he looks towards the pilot's steering the warship.

Captain: Begin long-range missile defense!

He ordered.

Soldier: Commence fire.

Captain: Fire!

With that two rockets were fired to catch up after the missiles that had been fired.

Soldier: Ten seconds until intercepts.

He reported as he looked on the scanner to see that there were other rockets launched from other warships across the world to hit the nuclear rockets that were fired into the sky.

Soldier: 9..8..7..6..5..4..stand by.

He counted down. On the radar it showed that one of the missiles had taken out one of the rockets. The other rockets soon began to be taken out as well.