The Big Escape

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, and violent actions. I hope you enjoy the story with interest and a great idea of the chapter. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

You have been advised...
_______________________________

After looking at the Tv cut to static Saeko held up the remote about to change until it had switch back to the news station they were reporting for.

Newscaster: *It seems we have lost connection. We're having some technical difficulties. From now on we will be broadcasting from the studio.*

The newscaster said as she was given a script to read off.

Newscaster: *The condition outside is extremely chaotic so stay indoors unless it's absolutely necessary to go outside. We'll bring in more coverage as soon as it is safe to go back outside.*

She said as infuriated Takashi punches his fist down onto a nearby desk.

Takashi: Is that all? Why didn't they tell us anything else?

Izuku: Likely to prevent a panic from causing further chaos amongst those who haven't turned or even been outside yet.

Rei: A panic?

Takagi: Yeah, you idiot. First panic then chaos, and chaos causes a disruption in order. And then...when order is disrupted. Well, you should just hand it over to the walking corpses outside ready to chew through our flesh.

She exclaims as Izuku steps in.

Izuku: What I think Takagi is trying to say. Is that by them reporting anything else will cause others to go on a full-scaled riot, a rampage turning this into a full-blown apocalypse.

He said as they looked back to the Tv as the newscaster spoken.

Newscaster: *This unusual and unpresented, biological phenomenon that has spread throughout North America has yet to be put under control. Government authorities have evacuated the White House, and will relocate on an aircraft in George Washington. There are reports the transfer of power is in preparation for the use of tactical warheads to combat this spread. We have lost contact with Moscow, Beijeng has been set ablaze, London has maintained order while in Paris and Rome there are reports of luting. The Government officials *static* are declaring martial law. *static *

Before she could tell any more the signal to the school was cutoff as the screen was powered off by Saeko turning the television off. With the news they had received, the group of students and nurse were left with an unsettling feeling.

Takashi: So they're everywhere.

Kohta: Th-That's crazy. Everything was normal when I checked the internet this morning.

Rei: I can't believe this. This happened all over the world in a matter of a few hours.

She says shocked and afraid as she steps back holding the sleeve of Takashi's shirt. Staying by his side as she saw him as a sense of comfort to ease her mind and remind her she was safe.

Rei: They'll stop it right? I mean they have to stop it from spreading, right?

Izuku: I don't think they can.

He says getting their attention.

Izuku: If this is the cause of a disease and the way its spreading so rapidly, they would need time to come up with a way to combat against it. Needing a specimen and then a test subject to come up with a solution to save everyone that breaths from turning into one of 'Them'. This could possibly take a year to do so, or probably even longer.