overtime (smut)

Williams pov

I had started to get bored. I missed Henry but I've got Y/n as my new co-founder and boyfriend. So It wasn't a shock when he came into my office. It was one of those days where we had to work overtime and I was just about to head into the parts and services room.

"Oh" I said, turning my head "what do you need hun"

"Do we really have to work overtime again babe...?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Unfortunately yes as neither of us are incapable of walking, we have to work overtime" I said, setting some papers to the side.

I looked back at him and he seemed to develop a plan. His frown turned into a smirk and he set me on my desk, placing both hands on my waist.

"You said we didn't have to if one of us was incapable to walk~" he said, smirking.

I couldn't really say anything as he was right, so I just turned away and blushed.

He kissed me harshly as he pinned me to the desk. I couldn't fight for dominance so he won that battle as I unbuttoned his shirt. He moved on to kissing and biting my neck as I softly groaned.
"God damnit y/n. Your killing me" I said in a annoyed tone
He laughed and continued to fill my neck with kisses, bites, and licks as he unbuttoned my shirt.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid my pants and underwear off.
I loved this feeling..I didn't want it to go away. He gently rubbed my cock and pulled his pants down, grabbing my ass and lifting me up against him.
"Are you really wanting to do this..?" He asked.
I couldn't manage to find words. I loved this person so much..I could tell he cared.
"Yes..." i managed to say.
He slid his boxers down and gently slid me on.
I groaned, my legs shaking as I was being stretched out.
He eventually started off slow, gently giving me kisses along my cheek and neck whilst giving me soft praises.
I softly moan as he sped up, I could feel the pulse in his cock whilst he filled up my walls. Then suddenly he hit my prostate, causing me to moan loudly and whimper.
"Your doing so good love~" he whispered in my ear as he thrusted into me with immense speed and whimpers.
I kept letting out soft whimpers as he pounded into me.
"Only a little bit longer my love~" he said as he layed me on my desk and grabbed my waist, continuing to thrust softly.
I gently rubbed my cock as I felt my insides constrict. My cock my throbbing as I rubbed it softly and grunted.
Eventually the taller man grunted and released, gently thrusting the rest of his orgasm out as I came after. I softly panted as I felt my legs go numb.
"So now can we go home~?"

(503 words)