chapter 3 (sorry for the late post)

you couldn't sleep that night. all you could think about was Afton's smile...and that kiss.

 you sit up to look at the time.
*1am* you thought to yourself before getting out of bed and walking downstairs into your kitchen. memories of what happened yesterday playing through your head as you walked into your kitchen to grab (favorite snack). 

you always seemed to like Afton. but you didn't realize how big your crush had gotten until you kissed him. all you seemed to think about was the warm embrace and how his lips felt soft.
 "dammit i need to stop thinking about this" you said, sorta out loud.
but you couldn't. you knew you couldn't stop thinking about him but yet you still tried to deny it. 
you sigh before laying on the couch and falling asleep

-the next day

you wake up, brushing your teeth and changing into your purple button up shirt and black jean pants. you grab your keys before walking out to your car and driving to work.

"good morning y/n" William said as he greeted you at the door.
"good morning Afton" you say before walking up to the stage and turning fredbear and springbonnie on.
you guys both chat and talk. having a good time before you both had to open the place up.
"well it was nice chatting with you Mr. Afton, but i must get to work on repairing the back-up suits" you say to him.
"alright y/n. well meet me in my office after we close up alright?" he says to you.
"will do" you head off. wondering why he wanted to see you. but none the less you continue walking and head into the parts and service room, working on the animatronics.

[281 words]

sorry for the late post. my account got logged out but ill try my best to keep up on comments lol
anyways post ideas about what you think will happen in the office and ill see you next chapter

(feel free to comment ideas, errors and remember to have fun)