Chapter 23

I looked at his features. He looked Mexican, maybe even mixed with Puerto Rican. He had dark drown eyes. He was good looking, I'm not gonna lie to you. His skin was a light Caramel. He had dots on his nose. Freckles, yes. He had barely facial hair.

This guy wore a black V neck, a pair of 3-quarter length white shorts. The bad thing was there was a bit of blood on them and some black and white vans. His hair was a Justin beiber type if style, maybe?

He turned his head, and my eyes traveled away. We've been in this car for about 20 mins, and I'm already having an headache. My eyes feel so droopy , as if its weighing a ton. My  cheeks felt dry, because of all the tears that has dried up.

My heart was the only thing that hasn't stop pumping. Pumping so hard. I hiccuped.

It was awkward. Being in a random car with a random someone.

But I felt somewhat safe in here. Away from Lucas. Anywhere but where he was was safe.

"Are you okay?" He says. Not looking at me.

I didn't reply.

He sighed. "Taking that as a no."

"How are you going to ask someone who just went through something so breathtaking, if they are okay? Of course I'm not okay!" I said my voice rising.

"Woah. I'm sorry." He scratched his head.

It began to become awkward.

"What was he to you?" he asked.

What was he really to me?

I didn't answer him. I couldn't answer something I had no answer to. I grew uncomfortable.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I huffed.

"Why are you so snappy? What went up your ass, huh?" He raised his voice.

I looked at him and he looked away .

"I-I'm so-rry." I said looking down.

We parked. He touched my chin lifting up my head to face him.

I may have faced him , but I didn't look at him.

"Look at me." He said.

I ignored.

"God dammit you! Look at me." He snapped.

I looked up, and we shared eye contact.

He grabbed my hand. Not loosing eye contact.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm just worried, and I wanted to know answers. If he's some kind of ex or something, I'll tell you this. Have won't approach you again, cus if he does... His ass will get  beat."

I was shocked. A stranger, a guy who saved me.. He cared for me. Or as it seems.

He got out the car, as I did too. We headed in Starbucks and he picked a booth in the corner.

An empty corner.

As I sat down, he stood. Then he walked to the register.

He soonly came back with 2 Grande sized Java Chips. I loved Java chip....

How did he know?

"I love these! Thank you." I said as he sat across from me.

"Haha I do to, and no need to thank me."

"I have to."

"Why?" He chuckled.

"You saved me. From..." I couldn't even say his name.

"That guy. Yeah, he didn't look right. What was he on?" He said drinking his Java chip.

"I-um I don't know." God I hate people who do drugs. But ___ I couldn't understand why.

"Can- we stop- stop talking about him. Please." I whispered looking at my drink.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didnt.. never mind."

Why does everyone leave me? People I love... They leave. Or hurt me. Every one.

"What's your name?" He said.

I looked up at his beautifully created face.

"Julia." I whisper.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm David." He smiled.

"Oh," I blushed. "Thank you."

"Of course."

"You know, I'm in like all your classes." He chuckled.

"FOR REAL?" I say in surprise.

I've never seen him in there.

"Wow. Youve hurt me deep down." He says touching his hurt. Putting up a sad face.

I laugh and hit his arm.

"Oh my god! Stop. I'm sorry , I barely pay attention." I said.

"I see. But how could you miss this fine face and sexy body?" David said laughing.

"Don't flatter yourself hunnie." I laugh.

You know maybe trips with a stranger isn't so bad after all.....

**********************

How was this Daviiddd?

***************************