Chapter 22

He's looking down as I look up at him.

He runs his hands in his hair. That soft hair I'd run my hands through.

I used to run my fingers through.

But why wasn't he in class? How did he see me. I made sure I seen no oe before I walked in the doors to this hell of a school.

I look at the floor and decide what I should do. What he did to me.

I walked away. But not fast enough.

He grabbed my wrist and I turned back around, shocked at his tight grip. But yet so loose. As I looked at his face, his eyes were onto the floor. Like he didn't want to look at me. As if, if he looked at me he'd be ashamed.

I'd be ashamed to look at me too. I just have this image of me pulling my hair right now. Cutting myself. Going back to the ocean.

Why does he make me feel so god damn worthless. Like im so pathetic I cant be loved.

'Because it's true.' My thoughts said. It kept repeating.

I wanted to scream. When I'm with Luke everything from my past appears now. Joseph makes me feel different than this. So alive, as if I am able to be loved.

"Julia." I hear. As I snap out of my deadly thoughts.

He whispered. It again, as he still looked down.

I realized he had gotten closer.

I tried to back up. But only to hit the wall. I needed to go. To disappear. To be in class. OR better.

With Joseph. 

He finally looked up into my eyes.

His eyes were bloodshot red.

"Julia." He said again. I smelled a weird smell from his breath.

I almost coughed as the smell traveled to my noes.

Weed?

Was he high?

Then a pair of wet lips were planted on mine. He kissed me so rough as I whined. His hands traveled to my ass as he rubbed it. Lifting my skirt up.

My head spinned. No this cannot be happening.

His mouth tasted weird. Like he was drinking something strong.

I couldn't breathe as he kissed me even rougher. Not letting my lips go. I screamed into the kiss.

NO! NO! NO!

Stop! Please just stop.

"mmm." He moaned as he rubbed against me.

My hands where on his chest as I tried to pull him away. He was too strong.

I wanted to die in a corner. I felt so hurt. I couldn't breathe. I needed someone to help me. I needed.....

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" Someone yelled. a deep husky voice.

He pushed Lucas off of me.

He was a stranger. As I looked at him.

He pinned Lucas to the ground pounding his fists into his face.

Lucas tried to fight back and had gotten a few punches. But this guy.....

He made his face bleed. He kicked him as he stood.

Lucas couldn't get up. He kept coughing.

Students came out as teachers came out. I crouched in the corner and cried. I cried until teachers and students piled around Lucas. Not caring about me.

The guy.... This stranger grabbed my hand. I met his eyes, and he mouthed 'Come on.'

I grabbed his hand as we ran out of the school, and into his car. I sat in the passenger seat.

We were leaving this hell. But not fully. Just for today. I was leaving with this blurry stranger. This man. I couldn't see his as my mind pilled with millions of memories of my mother, of my father. Even Lucas. Couldn't see him, because of the amount of tears falling down. I cried and cried.

We drove off. To... Who knows where.

But at least not there.

*********************************************************