Imagine (Luke Brooks)

*Luke’s Pov*

Two weeks. I had to wait two weeks until she finally came. It's winter (Summer in Europe) and she is on vacation with her family. Meanwhile I was on a promo tour in Australia with the boys. Now I'm here at the airport and I'm waiting for her to come through the gate. I have a cute heart balloon in my hand.

*Your Pov*

I see how the plane goes to the ground. The flight took a little longer but now we're finally here. I love Italy but I love Australia much more. It's my home and HE is living here. Luke Brooks, my boyfriend. Now we can open the belt and go out. I grab my baggage and run outta the plane, through the gate and then I see Luke. He has a heart balloon in his hand - how cute! As he sees me he opens his arms. I start running and jump in his arms. He takes me up  and I wrap my legs around his waist. He turns around and lets me down again. "I missed you so much, babe" he says. "I missed you too, sweetheart" He gives me a  kiss on my forehead. Then my Mum and my brother are coming. My mum hugs Luke. I love that they like each other so much. "Hey Luke, nice to see you. Well, Eli and me are looking for a taxi. Are you coming with us [Y/N]?". she asks. I look to Luke. He looks to me and then to my mum. "Uhm.. I could drive you all home. So we could save some money." I'm smiling. He's so cute and he cares about us. "Oh yeah! Can I sit in the front?", Eli shouts. Luke laughs. "Sure!" We get our suitcases and go to Luke's car. After 20 minutes we arrive at home and bring our stuff in the house. As my mum and Eli are in the house and I want to take my suitcase, Luke comes up to me. He bites his lip so sexy and looks at me. "What's up?" I ask smiling. It's a good feeling to see him again. "Well, I thought.. I mean you were away a long time and.. you know, when you're okay with it you could, spend some time with me tonight?" He starts to blush. SO CUTE! "There's nothing that I'd prefer." I say. He breathes relieved and laughs.  He takes my suitcase and brings it in the house. I go to my mum. "Hey uhm, can I sleep at Luke's house tonight? We haven't seen each other for so long." "Of course. But do not do any bad things" She laughs and winks at me. "Never!" I smile, give her a kiss on the cheek  and go upstairs to Eli's room. He's playing with his xbox. "Hey Eli I'm go..." "Yeah bye!" he says and waves me outta the room. So I go. "Ciao mum. Love you!" "Love you too" she shouts out of the kitchen. I leave the house and I go to Luke. "Let's go." I say smiling. We get in the car.

When we arrive at his house there's no one. "Are the others coming later?" I ask. "No. My mother is in New Zealand right now and the other boys are at Skip's house." He seems shy. "Great!" I say and jump on the soda. Luke laughs and jumps too. So we're sitting there and he looks deep in my eyes. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he says. I blush. His hand comes closer to me. He takes my face and pulls it closer to his. Then he slowly puts his lips on mine and pushes me slowly back so he lays on top of me. It's a soft but passionately kiss. I cross my arms behind his head and try to pull him closer to me. I feel his tongue licking on my lower lip and it's begging for entrance. So I open my mouth and our tongues start fighting. His trembling hand slides under my shirt. He strokes my stomach. Then he slowly gets under my bra with his hand. Gently I push him away from me and get out of the kiss. "I'm sorry. I.." he stammers. I shake my head. "I should take a shower. I'm sweaty." I get up and go to the bathroom. He follows me and stops in the door. "[Y/N], if I did something wrong.." he tries to say. I put my finger on his lips. "Shower with me." He looks amazed at me. "Really?" I nod. I don't know why I'm doing this. I feel so uncomfortable when I'm naked, especially in front of people. I mean.. I'm even shy when my boyfriend touches me. But I love him so much and I want him to know all of me. He slowly walks into the room and locks the door. He takes his shirt off. Wow, his stomach is so beautiful. I take my shirt off and I'm standing there only with my bra. At first he only stares,  then he looks in my eyes ans smiles. He comes close and hugs me, meanwhile he opens my bra and it falls to the floor. It feels good to feel his skin on mine. I look up into his face and he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

*Luke’s Pov*

It's a wonderful feeling to feel her. I open her shorts and carefully pull them down. She's a beautiful girl and her body is so hot. I also pull my pants down and I'm standing there in my boxers. I feel how I get an erection. I've waited so long for this moment . I've never seen her naked and now I have to mess it up again. "Close your eyes" [Y/N] says. Her eyes are close so I close mine as well. "Okay" I say. I hear a quiet noise and then I notice that she pulls my boxers down. "Keep your eyes closed" she says and giggles. She takes my hand and pulls me carefully into the shower. I can hear that she turns on the water and warm water falls on us. "Now open" she says. I open my eyes. There she is. The one girl I love, naked, in front of me. She stands with her back to me, and also her back is beautiful. She gives me a bottle of shampoo. "Wash my hair" she says and laughs. "Everything you want, babe." I take some and massage it into her hair. She sighs quietly. "This feels so good." I smile and continue.

*Your Pov*

It feels so good. I still feel a little bit strange because I'm naked, but I'm so happy that he's with me. When he's ready I wash it all out of my hair. I think a few hours and then I turn around. He looks surprised at me and looks at my whole body. Then he smiles and looks into my eyes. He comes closer and puts his arms on my shoulders. I wrap my arms around his waist. It's a new feeling. I feel his whole body, his skin. He is hot. But then I feel that something is growing. He steps back and has his hands on his crotch. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry" I come closer and shove his hands away. "Luke. It's nothing you have to excuse for. Its natural and I" I stop. It's awkward. "You.. what?" he asks. "I want it." His mouth opens. "Really? Are you sure?"  I nod. He smiles and starts kissing me. Wilder and wilder. On vacation I was thinking about that a long time and at first I wasn't sure. Now I am. He kisses my neck passionately. I moan quietly. His hand is going deeper and he gets between my legs. "Stop!" I shout. He steps back immediately. "[Y/N], if this is too fast for you I'm sorry. I'm just so confused and you are so beautiful and I.. I just want to feel you." He blushes and looks down. I lift his head and look into his eyes. "It's alright. I just don't want to do it in here. I turn off the water. Suddenly he picks me up and lays me down over his shoulder. He opens the bathroom door and runs with me through the house into his bedroom. It's pretty cold in the air, because we are still wet. He throws me on the bed and I pull the blanket over me. He turns on the heater and comes in the bed. Then he pushes the blanket up so only my upper body is under it. He sticks his head between my legs and slowly starts to lick my clit. I start to moan. I never felt something like that. He sucks it and I notice how I get hot. I know that I will hit my climax soon. "LUKE!" I scream.He looks in my eyes and immediately knows what I want. He gets out of my legs. He pulls the blanket back over my legs and then slips under it so that now he lays on top of me. Carefully he sticks IT into me. A short, quiet scream of pain comes out of my mouth. He stops. "Are you alright?" I just nod. He continues sticking it in me. I saw it a little while ago and it's huge. Deeper and deeper he gets in me. Every inch I moan quietly. With one last thrust he's now in me and I scream again. "Babe, do I hurt you?" he asks worried. " No. No continue please" I beg him. It still hurts a little bit but it feels so good . I've never been so close to him. Now he starts thrusting, again and again. At first I moan of pain, the I moan of pleasure. I want more. "LUKE!" I scream. He gets faster. We're both moaning - loudly. The bed wiggles. Then he suddenly stops. "What's wrong?"  I ask gasping. "I don't have any protection." I"I don't care. Keep going." He thrusts some times until I feel his warm liquid in me. It turns me on so much and I cum as well. Slowly he pulls his dick out of me and turns to the side so he lays next to me. We both have to take some deep breaths before we can talk again. "It was perfect" I say. He turns his head to me and looks in my eyes. "I love you." he says. "I love you too." i answer. He gives me soft kiss. Then he laughs. "Round two?" he asks and winks at me. I climb upon his body and start to kiss his abs. "Round two!"