Personal Kim (Justin Bieber)

#Imagine Saturday evening. You're sitting on your bed - alone. You just don't know what to do. All your friends are out. You turn on the TV. You don't really watch until you hear the name 'Justin Bieber'. You leap up . "Girls crush Justin Bieber is in Spain this moment." WHAT? Your home and you don't even know Justin is in here? You look deeper in TV and realize it's YOUR hometown. You know the place that Justin moves in. It's a park you visit almost every week. You just can't understand how you missed that. Hysterical you jump off of your bed and empty out your wardrobe. You look for your sexy dress and put it on. You make up and do your hair. You tell your mom you go out for a bit and you run, - run as fast as you can to the park. It's just some minutes away. Yet a few metres away you can see the flashlights. Certainly 20 paparazzi follow him. You squeeze through the crowd and now you stand in front of Kenny. He looks at you, from your head to the toe and you smile.  Then you can see Justin behind Kenny and start screaming. It's good that all Beliebers are out today. Only you and about 10 other girls are here. In this village are so few Beliebers. Perfect! "Hey Justin. Look!" Kenny says and points at you. You look startled. Justin looks in your eyes. You're stiff. Then you notice his eyes are running down from your face to your cut out. His eyes are glowing.  He whispers something in Kenny's ear. Then he writes some autographs and goes back to his car. "Justin! Justin, I love you!" you scream. He doesn't even look at you. All of a sudden Kenny takes your  hand. He pulls you to Justin's car. He opens the door and pushes you in. Then the car moves. "Oh my gosh... Hi J-Justin!", you say confused. He smiley. "What's your name?" "K-Kim" you answer. "Alright Kim. Wanna have some fun?" He winks. You nod. Suddenly he presses his lips on yours. You enjoy it and it goes wild. The car stops. "Let's go into my hotel room." He takes your hand and pulls you out of the car and runs with you up to his room. "Sorry, I need you!" He whispers. 'That's so hot' you think. He kisses you again and touches your boobs. Your legs are wrapped around his waist. You notice how something gets bigger in his pants. "I can't stand it anymore!" He says. He tears down your dress and you stand there, only with your underwear in front of JUSTIN BIEBER! "You're so sexy, Kim" he breathes in your ear. You unbutton his pants and Jerry comes out. "He's HUGE" you think. Slowly you slide with your tongue on his shaft. Then you orbit his glans. He moans. "NO!" he screams. "I want YOU! Not your tongue" He winks and opens quickly your bra. He pulls down your panties while you take off his shirt. He throws you on his bed and jumps on you. He touches your vagina and feels it is wet. Then he  puts his huge dick into you. First he's slowly and carefully. But when he notices that you like it he gets faster and harder. You both moan and scream so loudly. You cling in his back. Every thrust is like a firework for your pussy. You never had a feeling like this. "Never. Ever. Stop. Okay?" you say with a break after every word. It's sooo hard, you can't even breath. But it's fantastic. He laughs. "We will go on all night Kim!" he says and he thrust even harder. You scream of joy. After a long long time you notice something. "Oh my gosh. I'm co-com.." you want to say until you feel his warm liquid inside of you. So you coming to climax. Without saying any words he wraps his arms around you and you both fall asleep. The next day you wake up and he stares at you. Then he smiles. "I will always remember you Kim! But you have to leave now" he says sadly. He kisses your forehead. You slowly put on your clothes and go home. Yet now you realize what happened last night. It was wonderful and you will remember the best sex you'll ever have until the end of your life.