Prologue

Prologue: Her Butterflies

"Lavender okay ka na?" My manager asked. I nodded. "I'm just kind of nervous..." I said smiling a little bit. "Okay lang 'yan! Keri mo 'yan Ikaw pa!"

"Here," she gave me a gum. "Thank you Kayla," She gave me a smile before walking away.

I am having an interview with a very famous actress today. This actress has her own show in YouTube wherein, she interviews actresses, actors and models in our industry.

She asks them about their life, love life and more.

I wonder what she is going to ask me? Baka matulad to sa oral recitation ko nung highschool. Hindi ako nakasagot sa mga questions.

"Hello!" My heart began to beat faster when I heard her voice. But I tried to look calm. I stood up and walked to her direction. "Hi," I smiled.

She hugged me and kissed my cheeks. "You're so early!" She said. "Yeah..." I nodded. This is very awkward. "Are you in a hurry? Or what?" She asked. I shook my head. "N-no, I'm free today." I smiled to assure her.

"You're so pretty," she told me. "You too," I complimented her back.

Callie Lia Mendoza, she's a very famous actress. She's been an actress since she was little. Her parents worked in our industry before, until now actually. Her parents were also famous in their time.

Callie is pretty. Her nose is pointy, her skin is white as the milk. Her hair is long, her voice it sounds kind of matured. She's the weather reporter in our industry. She sometimes do reports in radio stations. She's very talented.

After a couple of minutes of fixing ourselves, we began the interview. I was looking at Ms. Callie as she was doing the introduction. She's so talented, I admire her.

"So today, we are having an interview with Ms. Lavender Kieth Gomez!"

I waved at the camera smiling. "Hello everyone!"

"So, why is your name Lavender? Where did it come from?" She asked.

"It's my mother's favorite flower, she named me after it." I answered. Callie nodded.

"How cute..." She smiled.

"How about your second name? Kieth?" Callie asked.

"It's from my mother's brother who passed away due to cancer. My mom said, a month after he died she found out that she was pregnant. Not just that, she gave birth to me in his birthday. That's why my second name is Kieth."  I chuckled.

"The way your mother created your name is...so cute and thoughtful." Callie said. I could see sincerity in her eyes. I smiled and nodded.

"Where is she right now? Do you want to say something to her?" Callie asked.

"Well...my mother is now resting in peace...." I chuckled.

"Oh...I'm sorry..." Callie patted my back. "Do have anything that you want to say to her?" Callie asked.

"Hey mom, uhh...Thank you for all the things you've thought me the make up, dress up and more fashion stuffs.. I wouldn't be here right now if you did not teach me. Thank you so much. I love you." I blew a kiss on the camera.

"Is being a model really your desire since you're still little?" She asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"I aspired to become a famous model since I was little. Well, my mom made me. We used to play dress up and make up when she was still alive, and she thought me how to do those walks." I chuckled remembering the days she thought me how to do them.

"My mom used to be a model before too, but she stopped modeling because....well it's a long story! Alam na naman siguro ng lahat eh," I laughed a little bit.

"Ahh...okay. So modeling is really for you, huh?" I smiled. "Maybe?" I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled.

Callie asked a few more questions about my life.

"So...this question that I'm going to ask right now is a question that...the majority of your fans asks,"

I smirked. I know this one.

"The dating rumor. Am I correct?" I said. Callie chuckled and nodded.

"The rumor is not true. Nick and I are not dating." I said.

I hope this ends the issue. It was the number one trending in Twitter. Puro chismis na talaga ang inaatupag ng mga tao ngayon.

"And also guys, please stop spreading false rumors about me on social media. Well not just me, about other people aswell. Please,"

"Indeed," Callie nodded.

I could notice how Callie's smile grew bigger.

The guy that the people said that I was dating with is her boyfriend. They've decided to keep their relationship private for career purposes. But me and her boyfriend had a movie, then people started shipping us to the point that they began spreading fake rumors about me dating Nick.

I think that's the reason why Callie offered this interview to me. Her boyfriend even gave me money last time just to accept Callie's offer, this interview. I didn't accept the money but I accepted Callie's offer.

"All of us has to go through a lot of things just to reach our dreams."

"Am I correct?" She asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Okay, so sa lahat ng pinagdadaanan mo, which one do you think was the hardest one you've went through?"

I smiled. I think it's time to drop the bombshell.

"My mother named me after a flower." I smiled.

"For me, the toughest thing that a Lavender goes through is..."

"Losing it's butterflies."

"And for me,"

"It's losing people I love."