029. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 (1)

I have been best friends with Nick for a long time now. Well, ever since elementary school. I have had a crush on Nicks brother, Matt since the beginning of high school. He has always treated me so kind, and we have always been close with each other.

Nick had told me last week that Matt had confessed his feelings to him and Chris about me. I didn't believe Nick at first until Matt started to seem a little more flirty towards me.

Matt would always try and hold my hand while we walked to classes together, he would play with my hair, and hug me even if I didn't need one.

I loved the affection he was showing me, I have just been too scared to tell him how I feel.

Nick and I were sitting in the living room watching a new season of our favorite show, we were sharing a bowl of popcorn and some candy. Matt entered the living room and sat close next to me on the couch, my heart started racing as his shoulder touched mine. He leaned over to me and whispered in my ear. "What're we watching?" He asked.

Chills ran through my body as his breath fanned against my ear. "Oh, just Nick and I's favorite show. There's a new season." I managed to whisper back to him. Matt nodded and placed his arm behind me on the couch, his arm just about touching the back of my shoulders. I looked over at him and I couldn't help but smile at him. Matt looked at me as his gaze met my eyes and smiled softly back. He was everything.

I turned my head and set my attention away from Matt back onto the TV. A few minutes passed and I started to get a little cold, considering I was in a cropped tank and jean shorts. I shivered and folded my arms as Matt quickly turned his head towards me.

"Are you cold?" Matt asked quietly. I looked over at him as he had a slight concerned expression across his face. "I'll be okay." I whispered back. Matt stared at me for a few more seconds as I set my gaze back onto the TV.

Suddenly, Matt took my hand as he stood up. He pulled me up onto my feet as he dragged me towards his room by my hand. Nick looked at me with a grin as I looked back.

We made it to Matt's room as he walked over to his dresser and pulled out one of his hoodies and a pair of sweatpants. He turned around with a soft smile plastered on his lips as he placed the clothes into my arms. "There." He met my eyes. I felt a blush creep across my face. "Thank you." I smiled and started to walk out of Matt's room to the bathroom.

I changed and entered Matt's room after. He was sitting on the edge of his bed. Matt giggled. I knew he was laughing at how baggy his clothes looked on me. "Shut up." I joked.

Matt smirked and stood up and took a step closer to me, so we were face to face. I stared into his ocean blue eyes. His hair fell perfectly over his eyes, it looked so soft I just wanted to burry my hands in it.

Matt stepped even closer to me as my heart picked up speed. "You're so pretty, Y/n." Matt whispered. I couldn't process what I had just heard. "You've always been so beautiful." Matt whispered again.

Matt tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and placed a hand on the side of my face. "I really like you, Y/n." Matt got closer to my face. "I really, really like you too, Matt." I smiled.

Matt softly smiled back as his eyes looked down at my lips. "Can I kiss you?" Matt asked gently as his face was now inches away from mine. I felt his breath against my lips as I slowly nodded. Matt leaned in as his lips pressed against mine. I kissed him back with a smile.

My hands met the back of his head as I tangled my fingers in his hair, it was just as soft as I imagined. We pulled away a second later, Matt had the biggest smile across his face. I giggled at his smile.

"I love you in my clothes, by the way." Matt grinned. I ran a hand through his hair as I smiled back. I kissed Matt's cheek. "You don't understand how long I've been waiting to kiss you." I said softly. "You're so cute." Matt chuckled.

Time passed and I had to head home, I decided to tell Nick and Chris when I got home that Matt and I had kissed, if Matt hasn't already done it by then.

I hugged Nick goodbye and Matt walked me outside. He shut the door behind us. "You don't want your clothes back?" I cocked an eyebrow at him. Matt shook his head with a smile. "Give them back next week." Matt said and stepped closer to me. "Hmm. We'll see about that." I joked. "You better." Matt placed his hands on my waist.

I placed my hands on Matt's chest with a smile. Matt placed one hand on my cheek and pulled me closer to his face and passionately kissed me. I kissed him back gently.

We pulled away a second later and Matt tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Okay, get out of here." He joked. I playfully shoved Matt as I started to walk off. "See you soon?" Matt asked. "Of course." I smiled. Matt waved as I waved back.

I arrived home and walked into the kitchen to see my mom and dad cooking dinner. "Hey, hon-" My mom turned around and paused as she saw me in Matt's clothes. Her eyes scanned my body as her eyebrows raised.

My dad turned around as well as his expression turned to the same expression as my moms. His eyes scanned my body as well. "You went to Nicks, right?" My dad asked. "Yeah?" I said confused.

"Are those Nick's clothes?" My mom asked. Why is this such a big deal? I thought. "Do you have a boyfriend?" My dad asked.

"No! What? Well, maybe." I mixed up my words a bit. I started to feel a little stressed. "You have a boyfriend?" My mom asked as a smile slowly started to appear on her face. "I don't know! Maybe!" I slightly yelled. "Hey, it's okay if you do. We just want to know who." My dad smiled.

"Well," I started to calm down as I took a seat in front of my parents on the other side of the counter. "I've liked Nicks brother, Matt for a long time now, and we finally just kissed today. He gave me his clothes because I was cold. We haven't made anything official yet though." I explained.

My mom hurried over to me and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you, honey!" My mom smiled. "Thank you mom, but we aren't officially dating yet." I laughed. "Still." My mom let me go. "I'm happy for you too." My dad smiled and hugged me. "You should invite him over for dinner sometime, I'd like to meet him." My dad suggested. "Of course." I smiled.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 75𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸