bonus [3]

15 weeks later

Today was the day. The gender reveal party of Louise and Charles's baby. They let me and Arthur arrange it, so we already know the gender. We didn't really know what to do with the surprise, but our moms (the pascale's) found it a good idea to it with smoke bombs. "It really fits their vibe" Is what they said.

I mean, it does. Smoke is something in F1, but you don't want that when you are racing. Except for when you are doing donuts. Plus Louise lived in Bahrain for most of her life, and the smoke kinda looks like sahara sand, so I don't think it is a bad idea. 

We installed the smoke bombs and made a little platform for them to stand on. I know it will be good. Arthur and I also wanted people to wear the color of what they think the gender will be. Pink or blue ( I know that intersex exists, but that doesn't happen often)

'What are you going to wear Pierre?' Arthur said

'I don't know, but probably blue, because I hope it will be a boy, so I can learn him how to kart' I said

'Well, I am wearing pink and I am planning on making my niece the first girl in F1, so that's even better' Arthur said. 

'I didn't mean to be racist, it's just that I don't know better then that, but I like you're vision. Let's go for it!' I said

CHARLES POV:

Louise and I were getting ready for our gender reveal. Her bump was already growing and i am really excited to find out about the gender. I wanted a girl at first, but I am happy with whatever is going to happen. That's why I decided to wear white, because I don't want to choose a side.

Louise also wore white, because we always have the same ideas, even tough we didn't even tell eachother. Pretty scary, but that's just how it works. We know eachother so well, that we sometimes even think the same things. I am so excited marry her, I just can't wait, but I know that we will marry after our baby is born. I know Louise wants it like that and I am totally fine with that.

We went to some cute field between the forest, where everything was set up and all of our closest friends and family were there. They all had blue or pink on, which meant what they tought the gender would be. Pierre was wearing blue and Arthur was wearing pink, so we weren't able to guess the gender from their outfits, but we will find out soon.

Louise and I walked over to the platform and there was a big black button, that we needed to push for the smoke to come out. Before we pushed it, I told Louise something.

'No matter what the gender is going to be, it doesn't matter okay? I will love both even' I said

'I know..' She said

Then we pushed the button together and pink smoke came out.(sorry for the people who wanted boy or something different, the most comments were a girl)

'Omg.' Louise said hugging me

'WE ARE HAVING A GIRLL' I said

'OMGGG' We kissed eachother and we were clearly overwhelmed by the fact we were going to have a little girl in our arms in around 20 weeks. 

'I KNEW ITT' Arthur said

'Well, you already knew the gender, so ofcourse you knew it' I said

'Oh, well I also guessed that it was going to be a girl' Arthur said

'It's okay Art, thank you so much for organising this surprise and ofcourse also a big thank you to my lovely brother' Louise said. I smiled. I am so happy they found eachother again. Also, our moms are friends again and she is actually really nice. Apparantly their dad was the one that caused it all. Their dad put some drug every morning in their moms breakfast apparantly and that was why she was so evil. I'm glad she is the old on again, or the new one I don't know how to say it. (NO HATE TO PIERRE'S FATHER!!) 

Louise and I talked with everyone for a bit and then Louise went home. She was tired of standing the whole time. I helped with cleaning everything up and then went home. Louise was already laying in bed and I showered and joined her. 

'I just can't wait for our baby to arrive' I said

'Me neither, I just know that she is gonna be so cute' Louise said

'Oh, haha we can call her she right now, but what is her name going to be?' I said

'Maybe Florence, I love that name.' She said

'We could name her flo then, that is so cute' I said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS CHAPTER 3

I am going on vacation on sunday AT 4 AM, so last chapters will be tomorrow! I will see you in around 3 weeks then after that, I am going to make a new story (probably) I have a new year of school incoming after that, but maybe I will manage to write something