night of passion

Frida was sitting on the armchair in the bedroom reading a book, Benny told her in the morning that he would arrive before bedtime, but it was 15 minutes before midnight and he showed no signs of life.

Apolo was lying down and suddenly stood up, wagging his tail and ready to bark. Frida looked at his sudden action and frowned a little, then the puppy made his way out of the bedroom, Frida following him with her eyes. "Apolo, come!" She ordered but he didn't come back.

She put the book on the table closed on the page she had stayed on and tried to get up but at that moment she saw Benny walk into the bedroom with Apolo in his arms, she then relaxed a bit, feeling her body soften. "Hello," he said.

"Hej!" She got up, turning off the light next to the armchair. "I don't know how he knew you had arrived," she commented somewhat confused.

"Probably the perfume," he replied. Frida approached him and first sniffed his neck, perhaps to confirm if he really had perfume, also because she liked his masculine smell but also because she wanted to see if he smelled like another woman. She breathed on his neck and hesitated a bit before kissing him in that area.

"When did my lips move to my neck?" he questioned.

Frida then stared at him, "I wanted to see if you really smelled like something," she answered and gave him a quick kiss.

Benny looked at her suspiciously and then smiled, setting Apolo down. "I thought you wouldn't be awake," he commented.

"You said you'd be here before bedtime, I wanted to help you to keep your word," she went to the bed, throwing the sheets aside and getting it ready so they could both go to bed.

"I didn't say that," he rebutted. "I said I would do my best," he clarified.

"Good. I helped you make it possible by doing your best," she stopped and stared at him.

Benny felt the pressure and just decided to nod. He then went to the bathroom so he could get ready to sleep.

Frida, for her part, finished making the bed and got in it. Apolo stood next to her on the floor and stared at her, wagging his tail and letting her know that he wanted to go up there with her, too. "Come here just a moment," she helped him up and sat him down next to her. He lay on his back and began to move his paws, she stroked his tummy to give him the attention he almost demanded. "You like to be pampered, don't you?" She told him as she stroked him.

Benny came out of the bathroom in his pajamas, he had brushed and washed his face so he felt fresh. He turned off the light and went to his bedside, "how is Agnetha?" He asked, knowing that Frida had spent the entire afternoon with her and wanted to get into a conversation.

"She's fine," Frida replied. "We went to buy things," she added.

"Maybe we should ask her out with Björn, I can't remember the last time we did that," he suggested, leaning back and looking at her.

Frida agreed. "We could..." and she now stopped stroking Apolo. "Okay boy, time to get off," she warned and took him into her arms, putting him on one of the beds she had bought for him and tucking him in. "Good night my love," she said finally, Apolo lowering his head to lie down.

"Next week is Valentine's," he reminded her. "We haven't made any restaurant reservations," Frida usually took care of that part but this year she hadn't mentioned any of it.

"I know," she returned to the bed and lay down next to him. "But I was thinking maybe this year I don't want to go out to dinner, we could do something more intimate here," she suggested. "Every year it is more chaotic to find something, including a good place, parking and staying in the restaurant as long as we want."