THE FINAL ROUND [THE GOTHS]

This chapter is gonna show some religion: Christian
So if it's not your religion, just don't say anything...like to be frank with you, don't say  don't believe in that." Okay nobody gives a shit

ALSO TW: SK1N P33LING,ALC0HOL, AND CIGARETT3S😥

Pete yawned, "You know now I feel like that's a lot of unnecessary work.."

Michael agreed, "Yeaa... How did we even get here again?"

"OH MY GOD, They left us out of their blood and misery and decided not to invite us, so we chose to come over here!" Henrietta sighed.

Firkle said, confused, "I don't think I'm even supposed to be here -

Pete crossed his arms, "So you guys are saying that you guys didn't get a note? Because I got one - "

Michael nodded once again, "Yea, me too, so you and firkle didn't get one??"

Henrietta yelled, "That's it I'm spreading blood on these walls, and you guys can fucking kiss my ass!"

"Wait wait wait- so you come here uninvited,  TO my place where I was suppose to kill most of these idiotic humans, and decide you run the show??!" Damien seems pissed.

Pip stared, "Can't you just zap them away or something?" Pip asked Damien.

"Well, if only it were that easy, I can't use a lot of magic in this building thanks to the barriers I put up. But if I open it, they have a chance of escaping."

Pip smiled, "So let's play the final game, hide and seek."

Damien grinned, "You know exactly what I'm thinking."

The rest stared at Damien and the goth kids confused before Damien spoke out loud to them.

"Alright, mortals, for my last rain of terror, we're gonna play a game of hide and seek. It'll be fun, since some UNWELCOMED guest have interfered, they will be the ones chasing after you? Alright. Great." Damien said with a grin.

Wendy stared at Damien with angry daggers, Her jacket and hat were pretty much shredded and bloody in the process, but she spoke up, "And if we win, you'll let us go right."

Damien smiled, "You catch on quick,"

Tweek was busy pulling his hair out while Craig tried to stop him, "Tweek, stop pulling your hair - you made it this far -"

Tweek yelped, "AGHHH, YOUR NOT LISTENING CRAIG! WE'RE GONNA DIEE ACKK!! THIS IS LIKE WHEN NORTH KOREA TRIED TO BOMB ME ALL OVER AGAIN, THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!"

Craig held onto tweek while looking at Damien with a serious face.

"Well, don't be shy, you have 30 seconds, I would suggest you run."

"Cmon babe! Lets go-" Craig said as Tweek picked him up bride style, "Oh Jeez!"

Stan ran away as all the groups followed behind them. Time started back up again, and some of them ran to their houses or looked for any other places to hide.

____________________
CRAIG AND TWEEK:

"AGH CRAIG- THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO BE! THEY'RE PROBABLY GONNA CHECK ALL THE HOUSES!" Tweek scratched his neck after he placed Craig back down.

"Tweek, remember when we were kids and I had a pastor costume?" Craig asked.

Tweek argued, "WE AREN'T KIDS ANYMORE CRAIG THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND- OH GOD!?!?"

"Just listen, babe. I have a Bible somewhere we can try and banish Damien back to hell," Craig said as he went upstairs as Tweek followed behind.

"ACK- THIS REALLY ISN'T A GREAT IDEA!" Tweek nibbled on his index finger while pulling his hair.