𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬? [CH.4 pg.3]

The crew decided to go ahead and make an account to get started with it, turns out butters had been a real expert at doing these type of things even if it was his first time creating an account.

Butters exclaimed, "Alright, done! We just gotta wait until someone buys it!"
The room went silent before Kyle replied, "Right, so when will someone buy it?"

"Gee- Well, I'm not so sure, fella. I only make so much money at my job, Of course, I could give some, but you'd have to use it for only Stans surgery. I no longer trust Eric with my money."

Cartman commented, "Oh wow, butters, I almost cared. Dikinbaus is a successful franchise WITH or without your help."

Butters rolled his eyes, "It's getting pretty late. we should all just go home...and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get grounded for being out this late...aww shucks."

"You guys can go. I think I'm just gonna stay."
Kyle said, looking serious.

"Alright Kyle, please take good care of Stan...for me?" Wendy said sincerely.

Kyle scoffed, mumbling to himself, "It won't be for you."

Kenny drove Butters home, and Wendy had driven back to her place, leaving Kyle outside of the hospital.

"I'm coming for you Stan, your gonna be better. If OSS fails, I guess I'll have a short life, too." Kyle said to himself as he walked inside the hospital.

"Can I see Stan Marsh, Room 802, please?"

The woman nodded, "Yes, We just need your name, please, and you can go ahead,"

"My name is Kyle Broflovski. Bro-flo-v-ski, thanks gotta go." Kyle ran to go to Kyle's room, before realizing to his stupidity it was on the 3rd floor, He would have to take the Elevator.

Kyle clicked the up button and walked in, about to press the button. He saw another person walking in.

"Damien?! Is that you?" Kyle said, confused.

"Oh, Kyle. I thought you would have died, foolish mortals, may I say. Well, perhaps we could change that," Damien said blankly.

"Woah dude, Chill - who are you here for... I'm here for Stan." Kyle said, trying to make conversation.

Damien didn't respond for a moment, "It's none of your business human, are all of you so nosy?"

"Fine." Kyle pressed the 3rd floor button and thought to himself, I knew this kid was crazy, but he sure is a dick.

Damien stared at the elevator door tapping his feet while some elevator music played it dinged as they both walked out.

"Oh, by the way, human, I'm here for pip." Damien made an evil grin as he went to a different room.

Kyle was stunned for a moment...
"Pip- OH yeah, that kid everyone hates! Didn't he die, though?"

Walking to Stan's room, feeling silence roam the halls, some light talking,
but either way, not too loud, Kyle could hear his footsteps pound against the ground.
Kyle opened the door,

"Stan?" Kyle muttered, not too loud.

"KYLE! Ack- isn't it great to see you." Stan made a faint smile.

Kyle ran over and hugged Stan as he sat back in the hospital bed,
"Are you okay? I'm so sorry that this has happened, we're gonna help you, okay?"

Stan grunted, "A little too tight - I missed you,"

Kyle stopped hugging Stan, "Sorry- got carried away. Do you know what happened when you got in the ambulance?"

"They told me I may have had a stroke but I feel fine, they checked and said I have no brain damage so nobody really knows what happened to me, apparently I'm gonna have to go to rehab man, this really sucks." Stan sighed.