ch-36

Akshara woke up and sat on the sofa. She was shedding silent tears. She knew he was protective towards her and she can't blame him too after what happened

   " I guess, maybe I also behaved rudely with him." She thought to herself.

   She went to her room but he was not there. She found a note on the side table.

  " Have to go for an urgent meeting, can't postpone it. Will come back in few hours."

  She read that note and felt little more sad.

  Evening:-

  Akshara was again in the kitchen with manjari trying to learn something new to divert her mind. Manjari could sense that she was not being her usual self.

  " Akshu beta, you should take rest. You will get tired with this constant work. You learnt enough things for today. You go to your room and relax. I told Abhi to not go to office for few days but this boy never listens to me. Let him come, I will scold him." Manjari told her lovingly.

  Akshara didn't say anything and just hugged manjari.

" No, don't say anything to him. I know how much work pressure is on him and because of me, he didn't go to office from last few days. I am good now, so let him do his work. I have no complaints. I was getting bored in my room, that's why I came and I am enjoying it. Don't worry about me." Akshara said to her.

  " Ok, fine. I won't say anything to him but you can just sit here and talk with me, I will do all the work and it's an order." Manjari said to her and took nife from her hand.

  Akshara tried to protest but it was of no use. Manjari started cutting vegetables and tried to do small talks with her.

" Akshu beta, you consider me your mother right? Can I say you something?"
Manjari asked her.

  " Offcourse Ma. You can say anything to me." She replied.

  " Beta, everyone of us are quite different and our way of dealing certain things are also different. I know Abhi is very protective towards you and maybe you can feel irritated by this but please try to understand from his point of view. When we love someone so much, then we can't see them even in slightest pain and try our best to protect them in every way possible from even smallest of hurdle or pain. He loves you so much and whatever happened few days back had scared him. Please give him sometime, I am sure he will understand it and will give you space."manjari explained to her.

   Akshara again hugged manjari. " I know Ma and trust me I have no problem with it.Yes, I admit that I do feel irritation but I have no complaints from him. I feel that I am so much blessed to have him. You know what, he is too good and perfect in everything which makes me feel little inferior in front of him and sometimes it makes me feel like maybe he deserves someone like him, perfect in everything not someone like me who is good for nothing. This feeling makes me insecure and angry on smallest things. I can't help it, Ma. I feel helpless and scared too. What If someday he will too realise this and will get bored from me? I know I am not as good as him but I can't live without him,Ma. I can't even imagine this situation. Please tell me what should I do? " Akshara shared her fear with manjari which was eating her from inside.

   " I will tell you what you should do?"

  Both Akshara and Manjari got shocked after listening to that voice and they turned around to see the person. There he was standing at the door step of the kitchen. He didn't have any emotions on his face.Akshara was really scared now. Manjari was concerned too. She looked towards Akshara who was clutching her hands tightly. Manjari thought to normalise the situation.