ch-28

"Akshu beta, I am asking you something"
Manjari asked her sternly.

  " Ma wo actually we never talked about these things. You know how busy he is" she tried to divert the topic.

  "Really? You think I am dumb or blind? I am going to ask you some questions and you will answer me honestly, ok?" Manjari asked her.

   Akshara just nodded her head as she didn't have any other choice.

  " Do you like Abhi?"

  " Yes"

  " Did you married him with your own choice?"

  " Yes"

" Are you happy being his wife or living with him?"

" Yes "

  " Akshu, if you are happy then why I don't feel it? Will you care to explain?" Manjari asked her again.

  Now Akshara could not hold herself and she hugged her tightly.

  " Akshu, you are scaring me. Please tell me what is wrong? If you will not tell me then how will I help you? You can share anything with me even if it's against my son. Please speak up" manjari tried to convince her.

  " Ma, I want to say something but please promise me you won't get angry and will not tell anything about it to my parents, please?" Akshara requested to her.

" Akshu first you tell me then I will decide and you better start speaking " manjari told her.

  Akshara got little scared but she narrated everything to manjari from start till their wedding.  Manjari was shocked would be understatement. She was too stunned to react or say anything to her.

  " Ma, please don't say anything about it to my parents please, I beg you. " Akshara cried.

  Manjari looked at her and then realised that this was the reason behind Abhimanyu's odd behaviour. She didn't know what to do but she knew that she had to handle it carefully.

  " Akshu, this is not done. Marraige is not some joke. This is why he was not ready for this marriage because it was a drama.
Now what you are thinking to do? I guess you should not continue this marriage anymore if you are not serious about it and don't worry about your parents, we will handle that." Manjari told her straight away.

" No, please don't say like that. I want this marriage to work. I have accepted him as my husband and I want him to accept me as his wife but he doesn't want to. He has no interest in me, I mean he cares about me but just as a friend or some responsibility because I am living here but I want him to treat me as his wife.Please suggest me, how can I win his heart? I will do anything. Please ma, only you can help me. I can't live without him
Please help me, ma" Akshara said in crying voice and hugged manjari.

  Manjari was again shocked after listening to her and broke the hug.

  " Akshu, you think Abhi is not interested in you or doesn't like you? Seriously? "
Manjari asked with disbelief.

" Yes ma, as I told you he just treat me like a friend nothing else." Akshara again said to her in disappointed voice.

  " But you love him now, right? Did you tell this to him? What did he say?" Manjari asked in confusion.

" No, I didn't say anything to him because I am afraid what if he will straight away reject me? I can't bear that.I want him to love me on his own, please tell me what should I do?" Akshara asked innocently.

  " You don't need to do anything. It's of no use. It's just waste of time" manjari said to her with serious voice.

" But why? Please don't say like this" Akshara cried again.