Chapter 6-

Leah's POV-

"Ooo! Lets get it!" Louis shouted as we walked passed a giant stuffed bear, behind the glass windows of a toy store.

"No, c'mon Lou," Liam said pulling him away from the window, "This shopping trips for Leah, and only Leah."

The first store we walked into was something called Jack Wills. I've never been in here before. We tried on a couple jumpers and Harry made me get them. I tried to stop him, considering they were over $100. (AN: I will be using American Currency even though they're in the UK right now.)

"I'll figure out a way to pay you guys all back." I said as we sat down at a table in the food court.
I took a small bite of my pizza.

"Oh no you won't." Louis said all sassy. I laughed. I still don't understand how his fans think he's straight. (AN: Only joking. Don't take it too seriously.)

We all sat there making small talk. "Guys we gotta go!" Liam says looking at his phone.
All of us looked at him confused.
"Photo-shoot. Remember?" He said getting up from the table. We all threw our trash away and walked to the exit of the mall.

As we made our way out of the mall, we were surrounded by paparazzi and fans.

"I'll get Leah!" Louis says and he tightly wraps his arms around me.
We all walk fast through the screaming crowd.
Some of the things they were shouting were not so nice.
"Slut!" "Whore!" "Bitch!" I felt a tear fall down my cheek.
"Shhh...Don't listen to them." Louis softly says in my ear.
"Don't listen to them Leah." He repeats.
I nod my head and he wipes away a few stray tears.

When we made our way to the car, I crawled in the back seat and Louis followed. I buckled my seat belt and rested my head on Niall's, who was next to me, shoulder.

"Leah?" Liam asks from the front seat.
"Yeah?" I answer quietly.
"You know what they said wasn't true." He said leaning over the seat and kissing my forehead. Niall ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed soft circles in my back.
I nod my head and smile.
"Thanks." I say, "No problem." Liam replies.
I was starting to get a bit tired. I cuddled into Niall and closed my eyes, I think I'll take a nap.

I was woken up by someone carrying me. Who the hell is carrying me?! I start to struggle out of their arms but they hold me tighter.

"Woah, Leah calm down its just me." I hear a deep voice say. I looked up to see Harry.

"Oh, sorry." I say, feeling my cheeks get hot. He laughs.
"She's blushing!" I hear Louis yell and my cheeks got redder, now there all laughing. Oh god. Please help me.

We walk into a huge building and see photographers everywhere.
Harry walks over to a couch with me and sets me down.
"We'll just be over there", He says pointing to a big white backdrop with about 6 cameras around it.
I nod, "Mkay." and they all walk over.

It's been about 3 hours of watching them take photos, they pull all these funny faces. It's quite hilarious.

"C'mon kid." Louis says running over to me.
"Er, what?" I ask confused.
"We want you to get in a photo with us!" He cheers.
"Oh I dunno." I say looking down at my shoes.
"Pleeeeasee!!" He whines lifting my chin with his finger.
"Oh alright." I say giving in.
Louis picked me up and ran over to the others. He handed me to Niall.

"Family Picture!!" Louis screamed and we all laughed, smiling for the camera.

"Funny one." The photographer instructed.

We all made the most funny faces and Liam put me on his back.
We did a couple silly and then we moved onto the serious ones.

"That's all." The photographer said clapping his hands together.

You all left the photo shoot and went back to their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Vote if I should continue)