Chapter 8: Insanity.

♡George pov♡

I'm completely alone in the apartment. The boys had an emergency meeting to attend and said when they knocked to let them in. I've never felt more anxious in my life. There was knocking on the door. They've been gone for about an hour, so it has to be them. I got out of Dream's bed and left his room. More knocking.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I walked down the hall and into the living room. I opened the front door and felt my heart drop. I tried to close it, but he pushed it open.

"No, no. You can't be here." I said, backing away.

"I warned you, didn't I?" He asked.

My eyes watered, and the tears immidiantly spilled over.

"I thought there were other people that lived here." He stated.

I continued backing away.

"You can't- leave me alone." I said.

"We both know I'm not going to do that." He laughed, walking closer.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"You still got the bruises, huh?" He asked, looking at my arms.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so I was forced to look at him.

"Y-You better leave. They're coming back soon. H-He'll kill you." I stuttered.

"He? You've already moved on you little slut?" He asked.

He let go of my hair and slapped me across the face. My ears began ringing. He punched me, knocking me to the ground.

"C-Cameron, please." I stuttered.

He kicked me in the stomach.

"You really thought you could just leave like that? You thought I wouldn't find you?" He asked.

He kicked me in the stomach again. I spat up blood. I felt it trickle down my cheek. He punched me in the face again.

♡Dream pov♡

I was beginning to grow anxious. The meeting had gone on longer than I wanted, and now there was traffic.

"Sap, take the next left that you can." I demanded.

"Why?" He asked.

"George has been by himself for an hour and a half now. He won't answer his phone, and it's worrying me." I explained.

Sap took the next left, and we took a detour to the apartment. We parked in the car garage and hurried inside. We ran upstairs, and I saw the apartment door open.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled.

We ran inside and saw a man standing above George. George was lying on the ground with a small pool of blood next to him. I took out my knife and walked over.

"Hey." I said.

He turned around, and I stabbed him in the side of his torso. I pulled out my knife and shoved him. He stumbled and fell to the ground.

"Do something with him." I demanded.

I looked down at George. He was barely conscious. There was blood coming from his nose and mouth. He coughed, and more blood spilled onto the floor. I quickly got onto the floor next to him.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you." I said quietly.

I scooped him into my arms and brought him down the hall to my room. I carefully laid him down on the bed. I grabbed disinfectant wipes and sat next to him. His eyes were more open now. I brought the wipe closer to his face, and he flinched hard. There was pure terror in his eyes.